Leaking Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YanevSMY

YanevSMY

Reaction score
Man, I know it sucks this happened, but you’re covered. They will fix this leak, get you back in business and within a few miles you will not be thinking of this again.

These kinds of teething problems happen to EVERY manufacturer out there, so don’t read anything more into this than is already there. Object lesson here: check the truck periodically for leaks (reminder for me too).
I hear you man all good now. Problems were the dealerships here didn't want to take the truck due to no techs, flooded with work. 2-3 week wait was the eta everywhere in NY plus no loaners.

Favors were called in and I got in right away lucky me

But like you said it's gonna be on my mind all the time lol

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem found and fixed thanks to Biener Ford in Great Neck NY

They told me that the transmission should be fine even though a good amount of fluid was lost.

I got the car back.
That was the exact same as mine. I found that hose covered in fluid before mine was towed to the dealer. Glad you got it fixed. It was minor but still a little bit of an inconvenience. Enjoy the truck now.

OP
OP
YanevSMY

YanevSMY

Reaction score
That was the exact same as mine. I found that hose covered in fluid before mine was towed to the dealer. Glad you got it fixed. It was minor but still a little bit of an inconvenience. Enjoy the truck now.
Thank you. Enjoy yours as well.

Nothing is perfect especially with all these covid regulations and strict rules. **** happens.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This place is hilarious. When the TRX has issues “it’s just a crappy Fiat.” When the Raptor has issues it’s “sorry man that sucks. Ford will make it right.” Why can’t people understand that for the most part the Big 3 all make great trucks and all also have their issues.

OP
OP
YanevSMY

YanevSMY

Reaction score
This place is hilarious. When the TRX has issues “it’s just a crappy Fiat.” When the Raptor has issues it’s “sorry man that sucks. Ford will make it right.” Why can’t people understand that for the most part the Big 3 all make great trucks and all also have their issues.
Every car company has issues with cars I am not denying that. Sometimes it's just bad luck but as long as it can be fixed it's all good

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because this isn't "DODGE RAM FOrum", it's "FORDRAPTORFORUM", it's a no brainer we are biased towards Fords here. If you want support for your Dodge all day, you need to go to another forum. I've had dodge pickups before, but I'm not going to come to a Raptor forum like some of you and talk about how great a TRX is, like what is the point? Some of you just like to stir the pot and some of you Dodge boys just wish you had the FORD badge on your grille I guess.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because this isn't "DODGE RAM FOrum", it's "FORDRAPTORFORUM", it's a no brainer we are biased towards Fords here. If you want support for your Dodge all day, you need to go to another forum. I've had dodge pickups before, but I'm not going to come to a Raptor forum like some of you and talk about how great a TRX is, like what is the point? Some of you just like to stir the pot and some of you Dodge boys just wish you had the FORD badge on your grille I guess.
I don’t own a TRX. If I wanted one I’d have one. I want a Raptor though. The hypocrisy is what I’m talking about. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. People will take you a lot more serious when you can admit issues. I think the Raptor Fan Boys here are even worse than the Toyota Fan Boys over on AR15.com.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t own a TRX. If I wanted one I’d have one. I want a Raptor though. The hypocrisy is what I’m talking about. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. People will take you a lot more serious when you can admit issues. I think the Raptor Fan Boys here are even worse than the Toyota Fan Boys over on AR15.com.
Yes, there's some in every group, but the point is, there's too many TRX fanboys on a Raptor site, slinging there crap that they are better. No Raptor owner is complaining about other Raptor owners overhyping their ownership.