GEN 2 Leaked info on motor? 2017 Raptor 450hp/510lb.-ft of torque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the part about wondering how long it will take someone to figure out how to put the 600hp GT tune in it. That's a big reason why I want one, the potential of this power plant is going to be huge. Think 600HP, 700lbs torque with an intake, exhaust and tune :drool:

I suspect the Ford GT engine has other upgrades over the raptor other than just a tune. I'm sure there's other differences (turbos, injectors, etc...)

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't get in trouble. There was no reason that ******* reporter on that website had to leak the guy's login.

Every site I've seen this on now credits his login with the screenshot. I think legally they have to credit the source.

D

Deleted member 12951

Every site I've seen this on now credits his login with the screenshot. I think legally they have to credit the source.

There is nothing legal that jalopnik.com does. They have been the scum of the Internet on reporting. They are the same ******** that posted about the Outlaw run where some guys got bent frames.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is nothing legal that jalopnik.com does. They have been the scum of the Internet on reporting. They are the same ******** that posted about the Outlaw run where some guys got bent frames.
I agree but they aren't the only ones posting it.

Even Maxim list photo credit.

http://www.maxim.com/rides/ford-raptor-has-450-horsepower-2016-9

I think if they use the screenshot then they have to give photo credit.
Granted, Jalopnik is the only one to directly call him out in the actual article.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Fast Lane Truck was the first one to report and use his username. Almost every other article after that sources back to the TFTL article.

Auto Spies calls it "LEAKED! The Image That Shook The World."