Leaf Spring suggestions ‘13 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

@MTF, thanks for the shout-out, appreciate it!!

@javelinas_10 . Send me a PM or email at [email protected] and I will help you out.
Typically with Fox shocks, we recommend Deavers. With ICON shocks, we recommend ICON leafs. I would also recommend a bump stop kit if you haven't look at those already. It will help a lot on the up travel kick and slow/soften the movement instead of being harsh. You need to do something regardless about it because when you upgrade the leafs, you remove the block that has the bump stop pad for the factory rubber foam attached to the frame. If you do not address this, you will create more of an issue. We do sell the Forged OEM replacement but based on what you are saying, a full bump stop kit is what you need to do.

We sell a proven brake kit that we get rave reviews all the time. We offer FRF discounts and you will have a great improvement in your brake performance at a very reasonable price.

Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
javelinas_10

javelinas_10

Reaction score
@MTF, thanks for the shout-out, appreciate it!!

@javelinas_10 . Send me a PM or email at [email protected] and I will help you out.
Typically with Fox shocks, we recommend Deavers. With ICON shocks, we recommend ICON leafs. I would also recommend a bump stop kit if you haven't look at those already. It will help a lot on the up travel kick and slow/soften the movement instead of being harsh. You need to do something regardless about it because when you upgrade the leafs, you remove the block that has the bump stop pad for the factory rubber foam attached to the frame. If you do not address this, you will create more of an issue. We do sell the Forged OEM replacement but based on what you are saying, a full bump stop kit is what you need to do.

We sell a proven brake kit that we get rave reviews all the time. We offer FRF discounts and you will have a great improvement in your brake performance at a very reasonable price.

Thanks,
Rick

Damn, really appreciate the info, didnt even think about bump stop. Well, guess im gonna add a bit more to the piggy bank to get all at once. Soon as get my money right in a few weeks ill get with you for a quote. Again, thanks alot.