Leadfoot Wrap - What color/vinyl matches best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jj1470

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a 2018 LF SCREW and a small chunk of paint (dime sized) has flaked off of one of the front trim pieces surrounding the passenger headlight. No pressure washing, so no idea how it separated from the plastic, but it suddenly appeared this week. Regardless, the black spot sticks out like a sore thumb. Until I decide to repaint I thought I might try a small piece of vinyl since it has two nice seams close by and I think it would blend in well if the color was close enough.

Anyone wrapped something on their leadfoot that matched closely? If so, suggestions? Was looking at ORACAL TeleGray and Vivid Gloss Slate as a start.

Thanks!

Dawgfan77

Reaction score
I’ve heard good things about ColorXLabs.com
Im gonna try them at matching my Leadfoot. They actually have videos on the site of their products matched to Toyota “Cement Gray” and Ford Platinum “Pearl White” and they look great. I’ve been told by multiple paint shops that those are 2 of the hardest colors to match when painting, vinyle must be tough also.
They are pricey though…