LEAD FRAME SCREWED UP BY DEALER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iokepakai

Reaction score
Alohas,
Took the 2013 Raptor in for the lead frame .Dealer called truck ready.So I went to drive it home and now it wont move unless I push it at half throttle or more and wont shift outta first .Went straight to the service window told em truck no good .How can that be we test drove it ! So tech drives it straight to the service bay looks at it and says we need till tomorrow to diagnose it.Fine I check with u guys tomorrow.Ford calls next day says the new lead frame no good need to order a new one .Ok how long ? mayb a week ..Geez,whatever ok Im not paying its covered under a recall.Week goes by Ford leaves a message your truck still no good with the 2nd lead frame it wont move unless over half throttle is applied. Gonna cost you 1600-1800 to fix it .but we dont know whats wrong till we take it apart ! WTF truck was running fine except the issues with the intermitten lead frame speed sensor..Now I got a broken Truck sitting in the dealers lot waiting for them to fix it.Anyone else have issues like this ..Disgusted!

OP
OP
I

Iokepakai

Reaction score
Mahalos for the welcome! Raptor has been pretty solid up to this point...AC compressor change a few months ago ,shock replacement thats about it...Dont know why they just dont recommend replacing the whole valve body to see if it fixes the issue.Im looking at month before I see my truck back ,due to their schedule and parts being shipped here its stoopid !