Lead Foot has arrived, Ladies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trucks/cars sold in Texas require the front license plate holder. I never buy out of state because of this.
Hey Matt, you never buy out of state because a quarter of the square miles of the country is Texas. For Chicago, northwest Indiana is essentially a suburb... Yeah it's nice not having a front license plate. We're driving with basically "a note from my mom"... dealer letter explaining there's no plates. No plates from Ford in Illinois either!

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same in Illinois but I haven’t run a front plate in 15 yrs. Do you not know how to install a front plate yourself?
Plate holder that fits the 2 holes in the bumper currently not available from Ford

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I’ve never owned that thingy majigy… what’s it called, a screwdriver?
You can't just screw the plate into the bumper. Even with a screwdriver! The plate holes don't match the bumper holes. That's why I asked you about the plate holder you have. They aren't available from Ford (yet?, any more?) I think I'm just gonna keep driving without it. It looks way better than with a stupid plate hanging off the bumper, anyway.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, ford designed it to fit the exact holes in the Raptor bumper, at the angle to allow it to be read... seems like it's easiest option. Maybe I'm just nuts

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a buddies black G3 a few days ago...

Alright fine..it does look better in person and the blue interior really is ok lol. The exhaust is a hell of an upgrade from stock G2.