Lead Foot Grey Haters ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranger22

Reaction score
To my eyes, the pics on page one are more true to the actual color than the pics that Rotiform posted on instagram.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me I like the leadfoot and think it looks great but just would want to own it if that makes sense. The local dealer I ordered from has a leadgoot screw in, looks good.

Last edited:

SLOraptor

Reaction score
I picked up my fully loaded 18 screw sticker at Norris Ford in Baltimore and drove it home to California. Talk to Tony or Dave. Easiest transaction ever. Just don't try to ship it...I gave up after 3 companies wasted my time and took a red eye to drive it home myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 369
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 528

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my fully loaded 18 screw sticker at Norris Ford in Baltimore and drove it home to California. Talk to Tony or Dave. Easiest transaction ever. Just don't try to ship it...I gave up after 3 companies wasted my time and took a red eye to drive it home myself.

Really? I had no problem shipping. Had it picked up in Arkansas on a Wednesday, dropped of at my work in Socal by Friday morning. Cost me a grand.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love this color, reminds me of the lambo TG color. Great looking truck!

Just an FYI, Lamborghini Grigio Telesto is what I wrapped my BMW 550i in here, definitely not the same as LFG:

attachment.php

It is on the same wavelength of being a solid grey color, but it is much darker than Grigio Telesto is. Avalanche Grey is much closer, and better, and that's why I went with it, because Lead Foot sucks!

Okay, got carried away there, definitely joking.... I would have gotten LFG if I didn't find a AG that fit the bill, hate on haters!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1505628631365.jpg
    FB_IMG_1505628631365.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,951

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, Lamborghini Grigio Telesto is what I wrapped my BMW 550i in here, definitely not the same as LFG:

attachment.php

It is on the same wavelength of being a solid grey color, but it is much darker than Grigio Telesto is. Avalanche Grey is much closer, and better, and that's why I went with it, because Lead Foot sucks!

Okay, got carried away there, definitely joking.... I would have gotten LFG if I didn't find a AG that fit the bill, hate on haters!

Any other pics of ur GT wrapped BMW as that does not look like GT but maybe the angle. I know 3m doesn't make GT so curious who does make that film.

Thanks.