Lead Foot Gen 3 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UsedRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 guy just chiming in, you get that one shade that pops a whole different gray when they are clean and its full sun clean air 10 in the morning one and its pretty startling to see when it happens.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 guy just chiming in, you get that one shade that pops a whole different gray when they are clean and its full sun clean air 10 in the morning one and its pretty startling to see when it happens.
I've been trying to describe this to my wife and was finally able to show her the other day. We were walking up to it in a parking lot and she was like " wait that's not your truck"lol.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last 4 trucks have been black so I’m new to LFG, but I’m really loving this color. Originally I was going to go with Code Orange, but changed to LFG at the last minute. I like CO, but I love LFG. In normal light it’s kind of a Smokey Gray and in some light it shows a bit of khaki/beige tone. Tried to get a pic showing the variations you get based on light and reflection. This is the best I can do.
9086F858-6165-427F-A246-B10C9318F23B.jpeg

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@robbys3m3 selling your gen 3 already? Saw it on eBay. Good luck
Made a deal with my wife. Ill put it up for sale (gonna list my gladiator also) if she lists her m3cs that she doesn't drive, and maybe her gt3. Love the truck and happy to keep it, but we got a few extra cars at the moment so ok either way.

Last edited: