LBL (Land between lakes) National Forrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took the raptor to LBL today with some friends with Jeeps. The other raptor Buddies were out of town or had stuff to do. It rained the entire way there so I knew it was going to be muddy. We have never been there before. We had a blast. got muddy real muddy. the raptor worked well I might have a CV problem nothing broke stayed in 4A or 2A Not sure how you label it.
Here are some pics.FullSizeRender.JPGIMG_7797.JPGIMG_7803.JPGIMG_7797.JPGFullSizeRender 4.JPGIMG_7798.JPG

Last edited:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
:( Man! I really hated missing that, but very glad you got to go! Now at least one of us has experienced it and knows where to go. I was spreading mulch and having lunch with the in-laws. Looks like I missed a REALLY AWESOME TIME! We will go again soon, I am STOKED! :D

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Dammmm, Tuna Steak Sambicchhh?? I’m never going to post my Chicken on a HI roll and some sweet potato chips:( lunch at the Red Needle yesterday
Great Adventure, thanks for sharing…..

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OHHH.... it is green for sure. I do enjoy desert pics. ( more ) I guess you just get used to what you see on the daly. The green will give you stick stripes if you are not careful. The green covers the view it is very hilly almost (dare I say) mountainous. (not like the west)