Last-minute cross-country trip tips/advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TDBrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fins and Things wasn't all that difficult. The only thing that made it difficult was the length of the truck...and the approach/departure angles of my stock bumpers. I'm not a seasoned off-roader so I don't have much to compare it to. But as long as I took it slow, it was fine. It was just slow. We let a lot of UTV's and Jeeps with short wheelbases go by. My sons followed me in their Tacomas and both made it. It's definitely not the natural environment of a Raptor, but you won't break anything. I just wanted to be able to say I'd done it.

I understand the really difficult parts of Hells Revenge have bypasses, but I can't confirm that personally. I know stock Raptors have done it before.

The 1/2 day float was described as a "river float with white water features." That's about right. Very mild. Cooler temps on the water. If you want real whitewater, do the full day.