Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is still saying he can order… I believe Loiusburg and Van Bortel say they still can as well. We shall see if it's true cause I've had two dealers say they could not get one and Ford told them no one can get them. Some one is BSing. :)

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Donlen doesn't have a date on their website yet so you can still order one right now.

Ford-Lincoln Trucks (Build Out Final Order Start Up Dates)

I am planning on buying a Raptor in August, so sadly ordering wont be an option for me. The good ting though is I like all the colours so hopefully finding one I want wont be too hard. haha

The concern is allocations will all be gone long before F150 production ends. You'll be able to order right up to the end as long as the dealer is allocated. Some higher volume dealers will get more, and smaller stores less. Kind of a crap shoot.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Donlen doesn't have a date on their website yet so you can still order one right now.

Ford-Lincoln Trucks (Build Out Final Order Start Up Dates)

I am planning on buying a Raptor in August, so sadly ordering wont be an option for me. The good ting though is I like all the colours so hopefully finding one I want wont be too hard. haha

Not trying to be a **** but i think you'r going to have a hard time finding one and if you do you'll probably have to pay a big premium and the used ones will probably be going for a lot too. Seeing as no one knows for sure if there going to build a next gen Raptor whats left after the current run are going to be going for a premium.

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put a deposit on mine this week. Dealer says he has an allocation that he's reserving for me so lets hope it works out.

Last year I would phone SVT once a week, ask them how many my dealer had in ahead of me etc.

My dealer screwed up and a truck got ahead of mine that was ordered a week after. Somehow how he got my order number and mine changed to his. I was really pissed, that this could even happen. My dealer gave me a lower priority number and said mine would get picked up first, but it didn't. It pushed mine back about a month. But it worked out in the end, I did get my truck, and it is beautiful. Paint job is very nice, none of the bad orange peal like some have gotten.

Reaction score
Not trying to be a **** but i think you'r going to have a hard time finding one and if you do you'll probably have to pay a big premium and the used ones will probably be going for a lot too. Seeing as no one knows for sure if there going to build a next gen Raptor whats left after the current run are going to be going for a premium.

There are dealers in Ontario that still have 2013s on their lot. I am sure I will find one :)

In the event I will not be able to get one, I will just buy a slightly used 2013 in the USA.

GearTripper

Reaction score

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this:

http://www.arifleet.com/publications/build-out_start-up_dates/?/news/build-out_start-up_dates/

Ford F-150 w/ (996) 6.2L gas engine and/or options built at Dearborn Truck Plant Final Order Date: 5/23/14
Final Production Date (2014 Models): 8/24/14

Thats for ALL F150s with the 6.2, not just the Raptor

What's even more interesting is the 7/16/14 (2015 Order Bank Open Date) for 2015 MY Raptor with a 6.2L with Production Start Up date of 10/20/14?!?!

There is no '15 Raptor