Last call on the Gen 2 Raptor Universal Bumper Direct Bolt On Multi-Light Mount Kit.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We opened up one more run of these based on feedback we received.

These are getting ready to go into production for the last time. If you are interested in this mount for your Gen 2 Raptor. Place your order by Sunday Night 9/18 at midnight and use this special discount code- LASTCALL

Our universal bumper mount allows you to install your own configuration of lights. Rigid 360 series, LP6, LP4, XL Series.. whatever combo you like, you can mount them without drilling holes in your Raptor Bumper. You also don't need to replace your OEM bumper.

Check out the video on this mount kit below, followed by the product link-

Here is the link to the Mount kit with a few included light options-

Here is a link to the mounts alone-

Let us know if you have any questions!

John

info @ spvparts.com

317-93-GO-SPV - Phone

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any reason this was discontinued? Not really up my alley. But curious.
As model years get more distant from being produced, demand for some/all add ons gets less and less. This is because many over the years already have modifications or add ons and no longer need them. There are also no more of that model in production, so getting a "Unaltered" truck to modify becomes rare. Then the more simplified options become the main demand and as time goes on, demand for add ons becomes less and less. It is the same for any vehicle. For example. How many people are ordering superchargers for their 2005 Mustangs? Not many. However, in 2005, there was a huge demand for Superchargers for them. Now, the demand is on the 2021/22 Mustang superchargers. Of course there is more demand for a cold air kit for a 2005 Mustang now than a Supercharger. Though not as much as a current model.

The same goes for the current Raptor. We developed NEW Bumper mounts for the Gen 3 Raptor and those are in high demand now. We are supposed to pick them up today or tomorrow. The problem when the demand falls on models due to demand is. Cost of production. If you produce 25 sets at a time, it may cost a few hundred dollars to make. If you make one at a time, each cost over $1,000 to make a one off custom part. So with demand due to age not being enough to do a large production run, and no one wanting to pay $1,200 for a mount kit. That sort of leaves you to stop availability.

Hope that makes sense. Not that they aren't good. There is a HUGE demand on the current model. Just not the previous as they aren't making new ones any more.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any of these left over?
No, not of the cross mount. I DO have one of the bumper mounts left though that will hold a 40" curved light bar. But just the one.
We can run more of them off, but to make it cost effective, I think we would need at least 10 takers as one alone (due to reprogramming of the machines, volume, etc) would run over $1,000.

John

RRitch

Reaction score
No, not of the cross mount. I DO have one of the bumper mounts left though that will hold a 40" curved light bar. But just the one.
We can run more of them off, but to make it cost effective, I think we would need at least 10 takers as one alone (due to reprogramming of the machines, volume, etc) would run over $1,000.

John
I would be interested in 1 if you were to do another run.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be interested in 1 if you were to do another run.
Can you please DM me your name, phone number, and email so I can put you on the list of those interested in this? I think we may actually be getting close to having enough interest in it to do another run, but I just need to compile a list of who to contact if we do.

If you know anyone else who is interested, please let me know of have them text or email me.
317.934.6778 or [email protected]

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV parts