LASFIT Pods…the lights you didn’t know you need (review/install)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good work here. In the interests of full disclosure, however, and you did say you were open to criticism, there’s a discount and then there’s a discount. Are we talking 10 percent off or 90? And for that detailed review, they should give them to you for free.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good work here. In the interests of full disclosure, however, and you did say you were open to criticism, there’s a discount and then there’s a discount. Are we talking 10 percent off or 90? And for that detailed review, they should give them to you for free.
Thanks @MDJAK . I Have no problem disclosing that at all. I was provided the lights at 80% off for this review. Honestly for the amount of time editing, shooting photos, and throwing together the PDF, Free would have been a better trade off for sure. I will also admit that they took a chance on me as well as this literally is my first review and I had nothing to show them for the quality of a review that they would get in return for that 80%. I just wanted to do the review justice to build a portfolio for future review opportunities with other companies and products. Hopefully that helps and thanks again for taking the time to read it.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are welcome to come up, drive it and review it.
Appreciate the offer but I know I could never make the promise to return it, or not go buy one immediately. I could probably do a full send in the off road trails of heaven, because my wife would make sure that’s where I would be driving it.