Laser jammers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys seem to want to keep it going so....

Admittedly, my post was worded poorly. Probably a result of being so fed up with bad behavior by cops and ridiculous justifications for such behaviors. I think only a coward hides behind stupid laws, seems like a LOT of that going on. I also see a serious disregard for common sense public safety type of law enforcement. Instead I see cops hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush the public under the false mantra of speed is dangerous. We do not stop the cars seriously impeeding normal traffic flow yet you seems to want to jump all over a speeder and collect some more revenue. You say, don't like the laws, change them. Who honestly has time for that? On the flip side you clowns do all you can to set precedents in your favor, whether just or not. Just so happens you have the time and the means to do so. I see a ton of misguided use of time by cops and I am tired of your abuses on the public that employs you. So, when somebody shoots a cop, oh well. Maybe you should consider the injustices perpetrated by your kind. Maybe, just maybe you should start showing the public some respect. Try some common sense interpretations of the law. I know it used to happen that way a lot more than it does today. People lashing out at cops via acts or words should be a sign to you self righteous ***** that people are getting tired of how you conduct yourselves.

Bo came across as one of those gung ho clowns. Stating he would write you a ticket and reiterating how powerful he is by stating you wouldn't beat that ticket. That to me is a cop with a seriously bad attitude, and if we lose some to attrition, that is the kind I would like to see go. You guys and your self righteous attitudes do not impress me in the least. It does not help engender any respect for law enforcement when those in your "profession" act in such an unprofessional manner. Instead of more holier than thou retorts, maybe think about this on your side. Maybe show some respect to the citizens that allow you to earn a living supposedly protecting them. Mostly what I see is you fleecing them for cowardice crap that doesn't help anybody. Cops have a pretty bad reputation right now and it isn't an accident. Being snide about it isn't going to help. Trying to bully people over it isn't going to help. It isn't just me that needs to reconsider, it is a two way street. In the meantime, you'll get no respect from me until you can police your own back into a more common sense, public based approach to police work. I think that maybe you want to do a good job but what that really entails has long since fallen by the wayside.

How's that for digging the hole deeper buddy!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Snowsled:

I also see a serious disregard for common sense public safety type of law enforcement. Instead I see cops hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush the public under the false mantra of speed is dangerous.

Fair and credible point. a lot in the law enforcement profession use this crutch to pump up their “arrest” count, conduct fishing expeditions, try to browbeat people into consent searches, heck I’ve seen some go as far as to pull the interior apart on the side of the road, literally disabling the vehicle, then stranding the motorist and car and have the audacity to have the car impounded because it was immobilized on the side of the road - by them!

I’ve seen Maryland state police set up some pretty elaborate ruses for speed enforcement. So far the best I’ve seen was using a cherry picker truck and a fake construction area, with radar being shot from the cherry picker, chase cars, etc.
- I never got this part. If speed is dangerous, or kills, why do the MSP guys use these speed traps to see how fast the TT Taurus will actually go? so, going 120 in heavy traffic, zoned at 60mph is a public safety benefit to stop the guy who was going 75?

Anyway, back to the point. This is a fair criticism of US LE.

We do not stop the cars seriously impeeding normal traffic flow yet you seems to want to jump all over a speeder and collect some more revenue.

This is another fair criticism of US LE, though to be precise I believe you meant to type “impeding”. That said, the reason for this is human laziness combined with the amount money involved. Impeding (the flow of traffic) citations aren’t sexy, don’t deliver the points and fine that (generally) a 12mph over speeding ticket does and motorists can easily use the law against the State by claiming conditions didn’t permit the maximum posted speed, it can be pled down to something that is a non moving violation far too easily for the Revenuers to pursue it successfully.

Speeding on the other hand is as easy as poaching deer in a corn field. The law favors it because speeds are generally under posted, and doubly so in overcrowded areas. Revenuers only have to sit and use the free, insurance company provided equipment and rack up the violations. The allure of easy convictions is tempting.

You say, don't like the laws, change them. Who honestly has time for that? On the flip side you clowns do all you can to set precedents in your favor, whether just or not

You are passionate about motorists rights and curbing Revenuer abuses, but you will not try to change the laws because you’re too busy?

^^^^
THIS is why you have the problem you have, because too many people just knuckle under and take tickets as the “cost of doing business” or as a supplemental tax. If you aren’t compelling the state to make it’s reasonable doubt standard for gratuitously accusing you of a crime, then you are part of the problem.

This is part of your duty as a citizen in a constitutional republic.

The use of the word ‘clowns’ is really uncalled for here. Even if you profoundly disagree with ‘Bo, if you objectively re-read what’s been written, criticize the behavior, not the person, who is also another Rapper.

...So, when somebody shoots a cop, oh well. Maybe you should consider the injustices perpetrated by your kind.

I get your point about bullies in the ticket writing profession, maybe even some of the points about pushing bad legal positions into the court system, and continuing to lobby and push for erosions to ... well, pretty much all of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments. Articulated better, and more respectfully, you would have a fair criticism here.

However, your lack of caring at someone getting shot - anyone - is callous, disrespectful, dishonorable and shameful.

who’s “kind” are you referring to? People who work in law enforcement are civilians and citizens too.

It does not help engender any respect for law enforcement when those in your "profession" act in such an unprofessional manner. Instead of more holier than thou retorts, maybe think about this on your side. Maybe show some respect to the citizens that allow you to earn a living supposedly protecting them. Mostly what I see is you fleecing them for cowardice crap that doesn't help anybody.

Articulated a little better, this could also be a fair criticism of US LE, however it is key to point out that ‘Bo has apologized for the way he came off here, but your post is personalizing the overarching problem you’re trying to illuminate.

There is a nugget in here, that not outing bad behavior is being complicit to the bad behavior. Every profession has “bad apples”, whether they’re lazy, jerks, whatever. The difference is that the law empowers police to take freedom from people for violating the law, and so this makes the interaction with law enforcement a unlike encounters with other professions. Except maybe tax auditors and the like. But you can still encounter LE professionally and not be charged, not have a problem and still come away respecting the official. There are stories of cops doing downright good and sometimes heroic things.

all of that said, if you’re not willing to invest your time and effort into changing how laws are enforced, particularly as it applies to revenuing, also known as speed enforcement, then you are just bloviating on an internet forum and that is no better than @Sasquatch77. channel your passion into positive action, rather than hoping for some in the LE profession to “pay the price” for the bad apples among them.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So by your logic, I should go out and get caught for speeding so I can spend my time in court, not at work being productive earning my living, to fix what has been broken by the CLOWNS in law enforcement?

How about they just adjust their behavior, since that is in fact were the real problem lies?

Until then, I have no sympathy for them when they run into a crazy person that decides they have been bullied enough. Might not be fair, might seem callous, disrespectful, dishonorable and shameful to you but, those of us with our lives disrupted by them feel the same. There are wrongful deaths on both sides of that coin. I will continue to be callous about it, I will continue to be disrespectful, I believe it is my right to do so.

Last edited:

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really regret making the joke about law enforcement, esp given that Bo is SO vs Trooper or CHiP. While I detest small towns making the staple of their money off speed traps I do appreciate that when I dial 9-11 someone else (other than me) will show up.

My apologies Bo, I never have been remotely interested in traffic enforcement but it is essential in keeping the drunks and a-holes contained.

As far as the extremely high incarceration rate and the increasingly disrespects youth, that is another MAJOR issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And if I see it be prepared to pay the fine. There are some tthat we can detect.

If these two posts do not cause you concern, you may be part of the problem IMO

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I've never seen a ticket I've written be beaten. We get a specific alarm on the gun when one is detected.

I am going to write you a ticket, and you are not going to get out of it...

Sorry guys but that sure sounds like a cop on a power trip. One that sticks to the letter of the law no matter how stupid the law may be. Go ahead and choose that side, see how that works out. There are enough stupid laws on the books today to make each an every one of us a "criminal" at any given time. These are not comments made by a person with respect for common sense or the publics general well being. There were made by someone who follows his marching orders strictly. If that doesn't scare you, there may not be any hope for us as a country in general.

Last edited:

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys seem to want to keep it going so....

Admittedly, my post was worded poorly. Probably a result of being so fed up with bad behavior by cops and ridiculous justifications for such behaviors. I think only a coward hides behind stupid laws, seems like a LOT of that going on. I also see a serious disregard for common sense public safety type of law enforcement. Instead I see cops hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush the public under the false mantra of speed is dangerous. We do not stop the cars seriously impeeding normal traffic flow yet you seems to want to jump all over a speeder and collect some more revenue. You say, don't like the laws, change them. Who honestly has time for that? On the flip side you clowns do all you can to set precedents in your favor, whether just or not. Just so happens you have the time and the means to do so. I see a ton of misguided use of time by cops and I am tired of your abuses on the public that employs you. So, when somebody shoots a cop, oh well. Maybe you should consider the injustices perpetrated by your kind. Maybe, just maybe you should start showing the public some respect. Try some common sense interpretations of the law. I know it used to happen that way a lot more than it does today. People lashing out at cops via acts or words should be a sign to you self righteous ***** that people are getting tired of how you conduct yourselves.

Bo came across as one of those gung ho clowns. Stating he would write you a ticket and reiterating how powerful he is by stating you wouldn't beat that ticket. That to me is a cop with a seriously bad attitude, and if we lose some to attrition, that is the kind I would like to see go. You guys and your self righteous attitudes do not impress me in the least. It does not help engender any respect for law enforcement when those in your "profession" act in such an unprofessional manner. Instead of more holier than thou retorts, maybe think about this on your side. Maybe show some respect to the citizens that allow you to earn a living supposedly protecting them. Mostly what I see is you fleecing them for cowardice crap that doesn't help anybody. Cops have a pretty bad reputation right now and it isn't an accident. Being snide about it isn't going to help. Trying to bully people over it isn't going to help. It isn't just me that needs to reconsider, it is a two way street. In the meantime, you'll get no respect from me until you can police your own back into a more common sense, public based approach to police work. I think that maybe you want to do a good job but what that really entails has long since fallen by the wayside.

How's that for digging the hole deeper buddy!

You seriously just equated overzealous speed enforcement to murder of policemen. You, sir, are a ******* moron, and have made it abundantly clear in this exchange that you are neither worthy nor capable of reasoned discourse. I am an attorney and have run into far more good cops than bad. Even as an attorney, with just about all the alleged "privilege" you could assemble, I begin every police encounter with respect. Hell, I do that with pretty much everyone, because that's how I was raised. Maybe you should try it. Good luck in your bizarre persecution complex...I hope that when you need them most, the police don't show up.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seriously just equated overzealous speed enforcement to murder of policemen. You, sir, are a ******* moron, and have made it abundantly clear in this exchange that you are neither worthy nor capable of reasoned discourse. I am an attorney and have run into far more good cops than bad. Even as an attorney, with just about all the alleged "privilege" you could assemble, I begin every police encounter with respect. Hell, I do that with pretty much everyone, because that's how I was raised. Maybe you should try it. Good luck in your bizarre persecution complex...I hope that when you need them most, the police don't show up.

This whole notion that I will someday "need them most", is the stupidest, most bizarre assertion I have ever encountered. Are you so incapable of dealing with life that you really feel a cop is going to be the solution? That is ******* pathetic.

After the shit they pulled on my wife last year, she is mortal fear of another police encounter. Yes, she should have fought it but when the authorities predicate it with "losing will cost you more money and more points" she may have wisely chosen as the cards were clearly stacked against her, as they ALWAYS are in a police confrontation. The ******** cop stopped her at 11pm, after she had worked all day at her job, then gone to babysit her grandchildren so her daughter could work and try to improve her life. Flashlight in the eyes, condescending ******** interrogation. The charge was passing too close to an emergency vehicle. ****** wasn't even out of his car, didn't have anyone stopped. She slowed substantially and moved as far over as traffic would allow. ******* stopped her, harassed her and wrote a total ******** ticket, along with the threat of "don't bother trying to fight it".

You honestly expect me to show respect to people like that? Kiss my ass lawyer man. Those ***** have a long way to go to earn any respect from me ever again.

So do I shed an tear when they get shot? Not a single one. ******* was lucky I wasn't in the car. Of course the coward cop ******** probably would have never tried it on me, just wanted to revenue a tiny, scared little grandma.

I have several other ******** cop stories if you would like to continue this but probably best you bail and continue to support them with your blinders on.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So by your logic, I should go out and get caught for speeding so I can spend my time in court, not at work being productive earning my living, to fix what has been broken by the CLOWNS in law enforcement?

How about they just adjust their behavior, since that is in fact were the real problem lies?

Until then, I have no sympathy for them when they run into a crazy person that decides they have been bullied enough. Might not be fair, might seem callous, disrespectful, dishonorable and shameful to you but, those of us with our lives disrupted by them feel the same. There are wrongful deaths on both sides of that coin. I will continue to be callous about it, I will continue to be disrespectful, I believe it is my right to do so.

Not exactly, but if you’re accused, you should fight.

Humans don’t change behavior without a stimulus. In this regard, we’re not much more advanced than canines.

Rather than focus your rage on the internet, you should channel your energies into lobbying to change things.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

This whole notion that I will someday "need them most", is the stupidest, most bizarre assertion I have ever encountered. Are you so incapable of dealing with life that you really feel a cop is going to be the solution? That is ******* pathetic.

After the shit they pulled on my wife last year, she is mortal fear of another police encounter. Yes, she should have fought it but when the authorities predicate it with "losing will cost you more money and more points" she may have wisely chosen as the cards were clearly stacked against her, as they ALWAYS are in a police confrontation. The ******** cop stopped her at 11pm, after she had worked all day at her job, then gone to babysit her grandchildren so her daughter could work and try to improve her life. Flashlight in the eyes, condescending ******** interrogation. The charge was passing too close to an emergency vehicle. ****** wasn't even out of his car, didn't have anyone stopped. She slowed substantially and moved as far over as traffic would allow. ******* stopped her, harassed her and wrote a total ******** ticket, along with the threat of "don't bother trying to fight it".

You honestly expect me to show respect to people like that? Kiss my ass lawyer man. Those ***** have a long way to go to earn any respect from me ever again.

So do I shed an tear when they get shot? Not a single one. ******* was lucky I wasn't in the car. Of course the coward cop ******** probably would have never tried it on me, just wanted to revenue a tiny, scared little grandma.

I have several other ******** cop stories if you would like to continue this but probably best you bail and continue to support them with your blinders on.

That’s it? That’s all you have?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...247-8538-727d6649ce9a/?utm_term=.2350ec177f05

The above incident hit very close to home for me. These were actual clowns, falsifying evidence, lying in court, and covering up what was at best a negligent homicide, which has never been prosecuted.

I’ve been fortunate to have not encountered many of these subhumans. The overwhelming majority of professional LE are simply folks like everyone else.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exactly, but if you’re accused, you should fight.

Humans don’t change behavior without a stimulus. In this regard, we’re not much more advanced than canines.

Rather than focus your rage on the internet, you should channel your energies into lobbying to change things.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

That’s it? That’s all you have?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...247-8538-727d6649ce9a/?utm_term=.2350ec177f05

The above incident hit very close to home for me. These were actual clowns, falsifying evidence, lying in court, and covering up what was at best a negligent homicide, which has never been prosecuted.

I’ve been fortunate to have not encountered many of these subhumans. The overwhelming majority of professional LE are simply folks like everyone else.

Uhhh, no, I did mention I have several more.

Maybe they are real folks just like the rest of us. My experiences have been overwhelmingly negative. Brow beating my wife is a dangerous game, probably similar for most. The other seriously retarded events probably do not warrant mentioning anymore because I doubt anybody wants to hear them. Suffice it to say, it has been a long enough road that I have zero respect for cops. I have zero need for them as well. We could easily do without most of them. In my area the state cops are so bad the county guys can't even stand them. They have become a joke. Their main function being to collect revenue.

My favorite from a year ago was stopping my step daughters ex. He is an ex-con, did time for drug related offenses. Sheriff pulls him over, he has a firearm, drugs and a warrant for his arrest, in addition to a revoked license and driving without insurance in a vehicle registered to someone else. They let him go... He has further drug charges, child abuse charges and still they can not seem to put this actual criminal in jail. Instead bo wants to write tickets for radar jammers, because, obviously, this is a huge threat to society...

Maybe when they stop acting like thugs I will reconsider. Given all the support them seem to have, chances of that happening are slim to none.

As to lawfrogs assumption that I do not start encounters respectfully... The USFS law enforcement approaches me on my sled. I stop, show my registration, respectfully as I am not doing anything wrong. It turns into a 45 minute bullying session where he falsely accuses me of riding illegally, threatens me with all sorts of BS. I end up calling his supervisor and filing a complaint. He is investigated and moved to another jurisdiction.

I am still waiting to run into a reasonable, honest one...

I would also like to know why we spent millions to improve a section of busy two lane highway around here to ease congestion. Where do you think the state patrol camps? Clowns can't even allow traffic to sort itself out without going for the easy pickings. It is all part of the failure of law enforcement to act like they are the regular folks you say they are. They sure come off as a bunch of jack booted thugs around here. I would NEVER consider calling them, for anything, ever. They have proven to be completely untrustworthy in my experience.

Since you have me on a roll. In my county, about 15 years ago the Sheriffs dept was the local drug cartel. The DEA did eventually come in and put a stop to it but, man what another bunch of rotten cops. That crap went on for years.

So explain to me again why I should give one squirt of **** for a cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.