Laser jammers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bring shame on yourself. You don't know Bo.

Do I now? I learned plenty about bo when he started with his first comment about getting a ticket from him. Then when it was suggested that the ticket could be beat, he puffed up his chest and said that has never happened. Ooops, someone had beat such a ticket in several jurisdictions. Bo outed himself as an ****** IMO.

He is a person, a living human soul. He has family, friends. hopes, dreams, aspirations, and fears that are just as real and just as valid as your own. What he does involves a calling, courage, fortitude, continuous training, and continuous learning - far more than what is required of most occupations.

Bwhahahahahaha, you aren't serious with that holier than though crap are you? 16 weeks of training and they give you a badge and a gun. Now you are a marksman, a lawyer, a race car driver and an expert psychologist. Yeah sure, right on man! Seems like all that training produced a bully at best.

You have some serious rethinking to do - rethinking that will primarily benefit your own self.

Explain to me how respect for bullies is going to benefit me. I am 50 years old and have never once required the services of a cop, for anything. The BEST thing we could do in this country is cut the number of cops in half, and that might not be enough. You clowns have cost us more freedom than any other group save politicians.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I just don't get why anyone gets pissed at police officers pulling you over for speeding when clearly you were at the time. Its the drivers damn fault for getting pulled over, not the cops.

Who said I was pulled over for speeding? It has been almost 15 years since I have been pulled over by a cop for anything.

Speeding is hardly worthy of the attention it gets. Cops should be about public safety. Unfortunately they are just about revenue and being a big bully with a gun and badge sent to lord over you under the guise of safety.

You fell for it though... Most people are that dumb anymore, so don't feel too bad.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

God bless you man. Hate if you want but know we'll be there when you call

Call you for what? I can not think of a single thing in this life that I might need your help with. Never have, never will. Great to see you think so much of yourself though....

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it was said earlier or not...got tired of reading back through the post...Va PoPo use Radar Detector Detectors. They will pull you over if you have one.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I now? I learned plenty about bo when he started with his first comment about getting a ticket from him. Then when it was suggested that the ticket could be beat, he puffed up his chest and said that has never happened. Ooops, someone had beat such a ticket in several jurisdictions. Bo outed himself as an ****** IMO.

Bwhahahahahaha, you aren't serious with that holier than though crap are you? 16 weeks of training and they give you a badge and a gun. Now you are a marksman, a lawyer, a race car driver and an expert psychologist. Yeah sure, right on man! Seems like all that training produced a bully at best.

Explain to me how respect for bullies is going to benefit me. I am 50 years old and have never once required the services of a cop, for anything. The BEST thing we could do in this country is cut the number of cops in half, and that might not be enough. You clowns have cost us more freedom than any other group save politicians.

---------- Post addehd at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Who said I was pulled over for speeding? It has been almost 15 years since I have been pulled over by a cop for anything.

Speeding is hardly worthy of the attention it gets. Cops should be about public safety. Unfortunately they are just about revenue and being a big bully with a gun and badge sent to lord over you under the guise of safety.

You fell for it though... Most people are that dumb anymore, so don't feel too bad.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Call you for what? I can not think of a single thing in this life that I might need your help with. Never have, never will. Great to see you think so much of yourself though....

God bless you man and I apologise if that's how it came across to you or anyone else. My intent was to provide the other side of this original subject and the attitude of the words you read is open to interpretation. Was only trying to provide information based on my experience.

Last edited:

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had Geico for two years now and they have never once called when it’s time to renew.

Same here - have had geico for 4 years and this hasn’t happened. They’re currently paying 14k to fix my 4runner from a hail storm so no complaints for them so far [emoji3]

I never had a relationship with an insurance company that I’ve ended up liking so time will tell [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and people wonder why I hate cops. What a freaking joke. Cops like bo are the ones that get shot, probably should give that some thought. You give your comrades in tax collection a bad name son.

that's probably the most foolish thing i've ever read on this forum, and there's some doozies. jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.