Kudos to BD......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like to give a big Thanks to Diego @ Baja Designs for helping me thru an unusual situation with my order.

I ordered a ONx 40" standard bar, but what I received a week later was a 30" Pro Series bar. I spoke to Diego @ Baja Designs and he said he would get a 40" bar out immediately. Well 3 days later I got the bar but I was very disappointed in the condition of the tube it was sent in. Both tube ends caps were missing and the light bar itself was hanging half out of the tube. I think it was a combination of the way it was packaged and the violent way :biggun: UPS treats their packages. I unpackaged the bar and I was doing so, I could hear items jingling around inside the light bar. I removed one of the bar end caps and out dumped 3 brass strips. I buttoned up the bar and called Diego. He confirmed that the bar most likely wouldn't light and that there shouldn't be anything jingling around inside. As it turned out they were all out of the 40" bars and I offered to pay the difference for a 37" Pro Series bar that they had available. Well Diego hooked me up with the 37" bar and 2 day shipping. The 37" bar arrived in great shape and I installed it the next day. I put return labels on the other 2 bars and sent them back.

Excellent customer service. Thanks again Diego for all your help. :rocking:

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Llyod thanks for kinds words. I don't get on the forums that much often but it is nice to see that we can make our customers happy. We here at Baja Designs make our customers a #1 priority. Again I do apologize that it took three shipments to you to receive your OnX LED Bar. If you have any questions or concerns feel free call me or email. When you have time post some pictures of your Raptor rocking the Baja Designs OnX 37" LED bar we love to see it. :big_banana_Dance:

Thanks Diego Land
Baja Designs Inc