GEN 2 Kooks Mid Pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to install Kooks Mid pipe with Resonators. I think I have the wrong exhaust. It’s about 12 inches too short, which is telling. Anyone install this on a Screw? I can’t tell if there are different part numbers for the Scab and Screw. I have 13624100. If anyone has installed this on a Screw, would love to hear if you had a different part number. I am working with company I purchased from and they are going to contact Kooks on Monday.

1e33b259fedbd477df0300eeb3223224.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone put the Kooks Midpipe on their Raptor? I figured it was fairly rare. I am still figuring out the fitment issues. No word from Kooks as of yet.

tooth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but just a guess would be that your kit is not for the super crew and you have a super crew.

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m about to do the same install. With the same part number. Did you get this clarified?

18 SCrew Magnetic, Whipple tuned.

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the picture. Could you make it fit with turning that rubber bracket around 180degrees? I do know it requires to cut the OEM exchaust to line up with the Kooks mid section. Is that done to get the rubber out of the way of the connection?

OP
OP
J

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m about to do the same install. With the same part number. Did you get this clarified?

Not yet. Still waiting on Kooks and the company I bought it from. I’ll make some follow up calls today.

OP
OP
J

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the picture. Could you make it fit with turning that rubber bracket around 180degrees? I do know it requires to cut the OEM exchaust to line up with the Kooks mid section. Is that done to get the rubber out of the way of the connection?

Do you have the instructions for it? Part of my problem is I don’t. If I am supposed to cut the stock exhaust, I have no idea where.

Might work for that pipe, but the entire set is still too short to hook up to the stock tailpipes. I am hopeful there is a set of pipes from Kooks that will extend it for the Supercrew. Otherwise, I will have to return them, I guess.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Kooks downpipes, the link pipe for that short pipe to the catback is long and covers the distance. It works but I also didn't like that setup. After having it for a while though there are no leaks or other abnormalities, everything is fine.

OP
OP
J

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Kooks downpipes, the link pipe for that short pipe to the catback is long and covers the distance. It works but I also didn't like that setup. After having it for a while though there are no leaks or other abnormalities, everything is fine.

You just have the Kooks downpipes, or you also have the Kooks midpipes? The Kooks downpipes have a longer section? Is it not needed if you attach Kooks downpipes to the stock catback?