Kola peninsula (Russia)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all !

one of my favorite offroad vid, it's not new but still actual (well, not really bcs of this fu** war)
went there alone with my Mazda truck 3 years ago, it was crazy ;)

Enjoy

OP
OP
julien194b

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it was, there is also my vid on you tube but it's only dashcam image, so it's a little boring , i did it for me , but I can put the link...I think we are not a lot foreigner to have dare to go there alone ! this destination was "fashion" for offroad overlander but usually, they are in crew... Now, it's absolutly not fashion, this part of Russia is so under military control du to nuclear marine activity. When I left the Russian territory at the border whith Norway , I had to go to FSB office, in order they realized I was not a spy, completly true bro !

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at it on Google Earth doesn't do it justice, it is REMOTE on a whole different level, a massive expanse of territory. And a lot of military presence, I'm sure there were FSB all along the border!!!