Ko2 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has the best deal on a set of four 315-70r17 tires in load range E? Anyone know of any good deals?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Depends are where you live. Our distributor got a good size batch of KO2's Load E recently at a great price. So good, that I decided to get some for myself. We have just a little over 100 left, Part BFG 08806

Definitely can beat the price already posted, he is in AK so that probably doesn't help. Send me a PM with your zipcode and if residential or commercial and I can let you know but the other guys look to be selling them for $275 so I know I've got to beat that. :)

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely can beat the price already posted, he is in AK so that probably doesn't help. Send me a PM with your zipcode and if residential or commercial and I can let you know but the other guys look to be selling them for $275 so I know I've got to beat that. :)

Yeah Rick, I was super stoked just to come in under retail here in AK! A lot of benefits living up here....price on stuff like tires isn't one of them. Gald you could do better for the guys down there.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Yeah Rick, I was super stoked just to come in under retail here in AK! A lot of benefits living up here....price on stuff like tires isn't one of them. Gald you could do better for the guys down there.

Completely understand. My price for AK is the same, its the shipping that sucks. :)

You did get a great deal! I wasn't saying you didn't, hence why I mentioned AK.

Reaction score
For any Aussies with a Raptor : Ive just had fitted new BFG Ko2 to my 2014 model to replace my worn down Ko set . Bridgestone in Aust can get them . Very happy with the ride , less road noise . Price was $450.00 per tyre ( Aussie dollars )
I think there are only about 30 Raptors SVT in Australia .