KMC Diesel's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayneshow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I've always had a dream... Of owning a jacked up HD pickup and throwing on huge KMC Diesel wheels. Now as I went to the Ford dealership to buy my new 2011 F250 King Ranch, something caught my eye. Yes, just as you thought, a white Ford Raptor. After a quick test drive, I was in love and purchased it on the spot. Now the big question is... can my dream still come half true??? Do yall think KMC Diesel's, probably 20" (yes I'm a street queen :flipthebird:) Wrapped with some Toyo or Nitto 35" rubber will look good on the Raptor? I've googled it night after night and I can't even find a pic of a regular F150 rocking those wheels. I'd be happy to hear your input and even pics if anyone knows of any.

Thanks!

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
That ones hard to say. They could look good. The raptor is a very hard truck to find stuff that looks good. The rims could look good, but watch your tires. Too aggressive and they don't look right. The BFG all terrains look great, nitto terras look good, the BFG KM2 while being aggressive still fit very well. Obviously the general grabbers.

OP
OP
S

shayneshow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loving the truck so far... But as you can tell, the stock wheels/tires dont do it for me. I really thing I'll go with Nitto Terras or Toyo A/T's for tires. Although if I can find a decent price those generals are Sweet too! I'm just nervous bout pulling the trigger on those Diesels with not a single way to see what they'll look like...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
if they are the chrome ones, not a big fan...

kmcdiesel.jpg

i am however a big fan of the 20" Monsters :drool:
kmcmonster.jpg

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
In my opinion, chrome/polished wheels won't work on a Raptor, regardless of the design. Pretty much need to be painted (and dark).

Also wouldn't do 20s, you're going to need the sidewall if you want to have a lot of the fun the truck was designed for.

OP
OP
S

shayneshow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've decided against the chrome Diesel's after Droid's advice... Gonna stay dark/black. However think I'm still gonna rock 20's... Since I'm 95% street queen... When I do go offroad as I hope too, I'll throw the stockers back on.

The KMC Addicts did catch my eye... I think they'd look good on the white truck... How big you think these are in the pics? 18s or 20s? 35" tires?

Thanks boys.

Attachments

• F150_XD795_HOSS.jpg
    F150_XD795_HOSS.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 137
  • XD_F150_HOSS.jpg
    XD_F150_HOSS.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 133

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've decided against the chrome Diesel's after Droid's advice... Gonna stay dark/black. However think I'm still gonna rock 20's... Since I'm 95% street queen... When I do go offroad as I hope too, I'll throw the stockers back on.

The KMC Addicts did catch my eye... I think they'd look good on the white truck... How big you think these are in the pics? 18s or 20s? 35" tires?

Thanks boys.

I thought you were talking about the black diesels. Yeah I wouldn't put chrome wheels on a Raptor.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

Thanks boys.

those look like 20"s