Kleinn Train Horns: Gen 2 Direct Fit Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SlickMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you describe where everything goes? Or I can wait for the install pics. :)
I plan on doing a full video, it will be a few weeks before I get it edited together etc. Install I'm doing hopefully Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gomez

Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread now. As a Pre-tester, I just purchased the kit and received it yesterday. Won't have time to install until late next week but I did get started with the bench work. Impressive kit. Build quality is excellent. Way more components than what I was expecting. I'll update as I move forward.
The kit I'm installing is for Gen 2 SCREW, it's the upgraded Demon 730 horns with the Ultra Blast Master upgraded valves. IOW: as loud as it gets.

View attachment 120454

View attachment 120455

View attachment 120456

View attachment 120457
i got mine from Texas Air Horns (Train Horns) remade a bracket to mount to the radiator support (an Tapped Threaded to mount) facing down . an a 1'x1' sq. made a cross brace from frame rail to frame rail an bolted then welded a tab to mount to the bum. bracket ALL under the hood

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my kit last night so I will add to this thread and try and help people with there questions. I’m by no means a top mechanic,just a average do it your selfer so will see how it goes . I’ve already got the compressor mount and tank mounted.miunts on the passenger side frame rail using very nice and strong brackets .everything in the kit looks top notch !

8447F3C5-498E-4377-BFCA-C6DC8CFD39BA.jpeg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to finally see some traction on these kits. I spent some time talking to Kleinn at SEMA last year about their Gen 2 Raptor kit.

dk159

Reaction score
can't wait for mine to get here after seeing some initial posts. I made it into part of the second test group shipment. pretty excited about the onboard air capabilities as well.

Do you guys plan on wiring the compressor up to an aux switch in the cab or do you plan to wire into the key switch as the instructions show?

OP
OP
S

SlickMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't wait for mine to get here after seeing some initial posts. I made it into part of the second test group shipment. pretty excited about the onboard air capabilities as well.

Do you guys plan on wiring the compressor up to an aux switch in the cab or do you plan to wire into the key switch as the instructions show?
I'm wiring everything to Aux3 upfitter. Turning that switch on will essentially arm/power the system, I'll explain how in the video I make up. Here is my button.... It's kick ass. I had it wired and ready to go months ago.c961eff2329e17df9641493fcc2d1932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk