Kleinn-TRAIN HORNS Built just for your RAPTOR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's moist hear and would be full of water all the time. look into semi dumps is that possible to put one of them on? is it a pressure thing or timed? I've never looked at the one on are semi maybe it's just too much $$ to even mess with being a 2500 horn lol I'd want the one with the air option.

triggerfish

Reaction score
seem's pointless, just put the button in a spot that's easily accessible. I'm still waiting for an air dump where I live it's needed. Or what kind of conditioner is everyone using.

Well, I don't consider it pointless to have the air horns attached to the main horn, in a emergency situation most people go for the steering wheel button.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's moist hear and would be full of water all the time. look into semi dumps is that possible to put one of them on? is it a pressure thing or timed? I've never looked at the one on are semi maybe it's just too much $$ to even mess with being a 2500 horn lol I'd want the one with the air option.

Its easy to reach the drain **** valve. All you have to do is turn the truck off but leave aux power on for the horn solenoid and bleed the tank down a little then open the **** to drain the tank. It drains then just close valve and it will fill back up with air when you start the truck up.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I don't consider it pointless to have the air horns attached to the main horn, in a emergency situation most people go for the steering wheel button.

Im usaly to busy driving to honk but that's me. Yes if pissed after I might honk but by then I can use the other button.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Getting this installed Tuesday. What switches should I put the compressor and horn activation (individually). The only other thing I potentially have planned for using the switches for is a single light bar on the front bumper, and I have nothing else. (so all switches are open as of now).

Last edited:

triggerfish

Reaction score
Had my Kleinn 734 Kit installed on my 2014 today, and I must say, I am over the top happy with this kit! The quality is top notch from top to bottom on this kit, and the horns are a nice deep train tone and LOUDER than I was expecting (and I was expecting them to be loud!). I wish I would have done this a long time ago. I no longer feel the desire to remove my spare tire and install a K5LA set.. This kit fulfills all my Train Horn expectations, for lack of a better way to explain it. :)

The install was slow and there were a lot of hiccups due to the staff either not knowing what to do and/or reading the directions wrong, at one point they even mounted the horn bracket upside down and couldn't figure out why the exhaust hanger would not go back. They initially blamed it on the Roush exhaust and talked about fabricating something, but I jumped in and showed them the Kleinn video and that they had it installed upside down (this wasted over an hour). Wiring the horn was also a nightmare, but it got done. I wanted it wired to my actual horn with a switch to turn it on/off, as well as a switch that runs the compressor, and it got done. It was wired to AUX1 (compressor) and AUX2 (Train Horn on/off). I had no input on this.

For anyone on the fence on this kit, all I can say is do it! It's an expensive kit but top notch and delivers in every way.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Well now I have to do the Ultra blaster upgrade just so I can be louder than you.. lol

Actually, I would love to hear the Ultra Blaster upgrade compared to the stock setup.. the guys at the shop were pushing it, but I can't imagine this being any louder. Hearing them side by side would be awesome. I'd make the drive down to compare!

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok So the system looks great. Got a question.

If this is mounted under the truck, what happens in water hazards or in some mud or snow, or sand.

Wont the compressor get all clogged with materials?

Maybe I am not realizing where it is actually mounted but these are some thoughts that come to me.

Also for the versions that CAN be used as onboard air, where are you suggesting the chuck outlet be placed?

Thanks

Last edited: