King shock rebuild parts list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of rear king shocks for my '19 raptor that I got used and would like to rebuild them.
I had a local shop source out a rebuild list but some parts did not seem right so here I am reaching out to the community to see if someone on here knows the rebuild parts list (part numbers as well)

All info is appreciated.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Are they bypass, stock replacement, or Bilsteins with King sticks slapped on the side? 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 or 4.5?

We have a few vendors on here that will hopefully post up a detailed parts list.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out filthy Motorsports. You can get just about everything you need from them. Kartek is also a good resource.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a pair of rear king shocks for my '19 raptor that I got used and would like to rebuild them.
I had a local shop source out a rebuild list but some parts did not seem right so here I am reaching out to the community to see if someone on here knows the rebuild parts list (part numbers as well)

All info is appreciated.

when i rebuilt mine, i just called king and got the o-ring sets, i think they were around $40/shock and a couple gallons of oil.. while rebuilding them, most of the seals and o-rings were still nice and soft, but i replaced them anyways. there was a lot of leftover seals also, which im sure its kind of a universal 3.0 rebuild kit..

i think really just changing the oil and cleaning everything up is all thats needed unless the shocks are real old (+7 years) or leaking from the shaft seals, everything else inside is usually ok.. the set i rebuilt was 6 or 7 years old, had been on 3 other trucks before mine, and never even had the oil changed and even the oil still looked pretty good, compared to stock raptor shocks which usually look like mud after a year or so..