King 3.0's with new SVC Billet UCA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey can you please give us a review about your suspension setup ?

How does the car feel on road and off road ? Any downsides like noises or harshness ?

Thank you

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.. So I am semi-serious now. Where can I get studs for the Raptor?

The ARP studs for the mustang look like the knurl diameter is close enough to work, and they are M14x1.5 which, IIRC, is the correct size/thread for the Jenny so you won't need replacement lugnuts..

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey can you please give us a review about your suspension setup ?

How does the car feel on road and off road ? Any downsides like noises or harshness ?

Thank you

So far really love the setup, on road is great and so is off road. I have deavers and SVC/King bumps in the back using the stock Fox shocks (King 3.0's next) and that setup for a daily driven street truck was more than capable. Hit a few jumps, took some whoops going 55+ and it handled great. The limitation were the deeper choppy whoops where the mid travel trucks could handle but mine couldn't.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 3.57.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 3.57.00 PM.png

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review Pure745. Any chance you could measure fender to bottom of the rim? I am curious about the ride height with your 37Kos and want to eliminate tire size from the equation when comparing to my current set up. (bottom of rim is more accurate than centre of hub).

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try.. we're moving so I'm in between houses and my garage is completely packed. If I can find one I will. I basically had SVC do everything, including their 37 mod which is trimming etc and I fully tucked the K02's jumping. I do want bigger fenders as well.