King 3.0's with new SVC Billet UCA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what made you go for the king stage 1 vs the icons? I’ve been looking at these upgrades for a while now.

It was between King and Fox Factory - I haven't heard as much about Icons for the Raptor so never really considered them. Since mine doesn't have Live Valve I went King - if I had the new Live Valve, I would probably go with the new Fox system.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be.. truck is only 2 months old.
37's without glass is a bad idea if you plan on using it in the desert. If your doing slow speed stuff it may not matter. Its not rubbing thats the issue, its when you fully compress your suspension, your going to tear off your fender. I would seriously think about getting +2 glass front fenders.

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37's without glass is a bad idea if you plan on using it in the desert. If your doing slow speed stuff it may not matter. Its not rubbing thats the issue, its when you fully compress your suspension, your going to tear off your fender. I would seriously think about getting +2 glass front fenders.

Eventually will do that - for now SVC said with the trimming and folding of the pinch weld I should be fine with the KO2s since they are really 36.3 or so. If I had Toyo or Nitto true 37's I'd be in trouble.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eventually will do that - for now SVC said with the trimming and folding of the pinch weld I should be fine with the KO2s since they are really 36.3 or so. If I had Toyo or Nitto true 37's I'd be in trouble.
The trimming is just for rubbing while turning. Watch the Ken Block video as he blows his fender apart. Im not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just saying be careful, the trimming is not what you think

Last edited: