King 3.0's with new SVC Billet UCA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a ton of research and selling of brand new parts - I decided to go with SVC to do my suspension. This is "phase 1" which is stopping just short of their mid-travel kit.

We decided on:

King 3.0's
SVC's new Billet UCA's
SVC lower tie rods
37 mod (trimming/pinch weld etc.)

Also installed their new Baja Bolt On in place of my ADD Pro Bolt On

Phase 2 (rears) will likely be:

King bump stops
SVC perch
Deaver +2s

Here are some pics - I think this is one of the first sets of billet UCA's and Baja Bolt On bumper out, thought I would post some pics.

Wheels are Titan7 and KO2 37s. :cheers:

I haven't gotten off road yet - I will do so next week when we take the family up to Mammoth. Around town the King's feel great - the steering feels much sharper and more planted with the UCA after alignment. I am on the stock King setting, I can go softer if needed. The back really feels stiff now.

911 12-3-19.1 2.jpg

Raptor 3-1 007.jpg

Raptor 3-1 001.jpg

Raptor 3-1 003.jpg

Raptor 3-1 004.jpg

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! My last big mod plans for my truck are fox 3.0’s and UCA’s but $8000 is hard to swallow. I do like that SVC has a package set up.

bsmizzy07

Reaction score
Man, those wheels are really growing on me after I saw another set someone posted. Im partial to the street lock look like Innov8 and TrailReady have...but those do look awesome!

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! My last big mod plans for my truck are fox 3.0’s and UCA’s but $8000 is hard to swallow. I do like that SVC has a package set up.

Yeah - being able to split it up softened the blow (a little) :) Having SVC close to my house made it a no brainer - but either way I would highly recommend them. I have been seeing a few Fox Factory 3.0 sets show up for sale on here and Facebook.

Man, those wheels are really growing on me after I saw another set someone posted. Im partial to the street lock look like Innov8 and TrailReady have...but those do look awesome!

Thanks man! I like them because they are different from all of the other sets typically run. They also weigh only 20 lbs so helps lighten things up when I went to 37's. A buddy of mine is one of the owners and timing just worked out for me to get a set early on - happy I did. If I did anything other than these it would be Volks or Innov8.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
After a ton of research and selling of brand new parts - I decided to go with SVC to do my suspension. This is "phase 1" which is stopping just short of their mid-travel kit.

We decided on:

King 3.0's
SVC's new Billet UCA's
SVC lower tie rods
37 mod (trimming/pinch weld etc.)

Also installed their new Baja Bolt On in place of my ADD Pro Bolt On

Phase 2 (rears) will likely be:

King bump stops
SVC perch
Deaver +2s

Here are some pics - I think this is one of the first sets of billet UCA's and Baja Bolt On bumper out, thought I would post some pics.

Wheels are Titan7 and KO2 37s. :cheers:

I haven't gotten off road yet - I will do so next week when we take the family up to Mammoth. Around town the King's feel great - the steering feels much sharper and more planted with the UCA after alignment. I am on the stock King setting, I can go softer if needed. The back really feels stiff now.

View attachment 138705

View attachment 138706

View attachment 138707

View attachment 138708

View attachment 138709

Nice upgrades.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I had a Sage Carli King 2.5 setup on an F250 and loved it. Please keep us informed with a review after some use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forktail

Reaction score
So what made you go for the king stage 1 vs the icons? I’ve been looking at these upgrades for a while now.