Kids in car seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using the Munchkin Brica Elite seat protectors here for our 2 month old in a rear facing seat, and our 2 year old in a forward facing. The seat protectors provide plenty of coverage and have cutouts placed perfectly to use the Latch system.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just buy two large dog crate and put the kids in the bed. But then where would I put the wife....? My kids are all young adults now, I did get a large back seat and cargo area cover that was for a SUV and used it on my back seat for my dog and works great.

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Another vote for steam to bring them back. I use a thick blanket to protect the bottoms of the seat, put a folded towel on the backs of the carseat and remove the headrests. Haven't had a problem with dents in any of my vehicles leather seats.

Reaction score
All great information and suggestions! Now, what are you guys using to protect the back of the front seats? Just turned my daughter's car seat to facing forward and those little legs are going to go wild now lol. Thanks in advance!