KIDOR Lemon Law Denied and Suspension Warranty Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have missed the video where he said he didn't want to re-program for the larger tires due to the odometer. That's slimy. I would think a re-program could have actually helped the computer and perhaps solved his "issues" that he said were caused by the electronic steering.

It was in the comments of the video where he put 37s on.

KIDOR.png

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This guy is a real piece of work and I feel sorry for the poor guy who unknowingly buys that clapped out truck not knowing any better.

I work as an attorney and have defended several of these claims earlier in my career for FCA (haha, I know), and any defense attorney who knows what they're doing will get ahold of all of his videos and will put an end to his case. He's full of s**t, which is why he just dumped the truck in the end. He has no case against Ford.

Too bad he's raising his kids to be just like him.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy has the perfect personality to be your typical sleazeball used car salesman.

What I really dislike is how often I see people posting his vids on FB groups and acting like this guy is Raptor Jesus and everything he says is gospel. I've watched like one and a half of his vids and the lack of technical knowledge to even call things by the right name is enough to not waste my time with anything this guy does or says.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This guy has the perfect personality to be your typical sleazeball used car salesman.

What I really dislike is how often I see people posting his vids on FB groups and acting like this guy is Raptor Jesus and everything he says is gospel. I've watched like one and a half of his vids and the lack of technical knowledge to even call things by the right name is enough to not waste my time with anything this guy does or says.
Most FRF members see the BS, but the comments section on his videos k-I-l-l me. I’ve only watched a couple and refuse to give him more views but it amazes me how many of his viewers feel sorry for him and praise him for being a good father and spending g time with his kids. Don’t get me wrong, quality me with your offspring is important, teaching them how to be a scumbag, not so much.

edit: apparently the letters k i l l are censored around here Unless you have a character in between them.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most FRF members see the BS, but the comments section on his videos k-I-l-l me. I’ve only watched a couple and refuse to give him more views but it amazes me how many of his viewers feel sorry for him and praise him for being a good father and spending g time with his kids. Don’t get me wrong, quality me with your offspring is important, teaching them how to be a scumbag, not so much.

edit: apparently the letters k i l l are censored around here Unless you have a character in between them.
Yes, sheeple and their internet Jesus. Kills me, too

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Springs and 37’s are a big deal. His mods are the root cause of his issues. This is not an issue that stock trucks have. Ford owes him nothing, he should have been paying for the repairs from the beginning, but he committed fraud by removing mods before bring it to the dealer. What are you referring to about a “Baja race”?
FordTechOne, we discussed this before and I talk to my Service guy(20yrs) about it all the time. Anything other than cosmetics your are running the risk of voiding the warranty, period. Since the beginning, 2010, I have left all 3 of my Raptors stock except for lights, shell, CargoGlide, etc. I always buy the extended warranty because I keep them 8+ yrs/200k miles. Ford has never “gone out of their way to deny a claim” and I’ve had many. Do they investigate to determine liability? You bet they do! My sons Stang got a cracked block that Not So Quick Lube discovered at 80k miles and they took weeks “investigating” before they authorized the “Very Costly” repair. They asked my Service Manager about any mods whatsoever, headers, intake, tune etc. Plus they wanted the entire service history, which was at their fingertips since it had always been serviced there. Bottom line, they fixed it. They have replaced 2 of my Foxes on one of my 2010’s at 80k. I know that if I had modified the suspension in any way it would have been on me.
Many years ago I had an Excursion, transmission went out at 78k. ESP put in a new one. One month later, transmission failed. ESP put in a new one. A friend asked me weren’t you livid? I was unconvinced, I could care less if it broke every month as long as they keep putting in new ones snd giving me a loaner. The S;(t is mechanical, it’s going to break at some point, just like us, we are dying from the moment we are born. We are all destined for the “Dirt Nap” some of us are just further along then y’all ;)
I would love to modify my Raptor more than cosmetically but I just don’t have the coin to fix that stuff on my own.
She does everything I need her to do, just as she was born ;) that’s just me. Stock Raptor guy with no money
:33: Baaaahaaa

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FordTechOne, we discussed this before and I talk to my Service guy(20yrs) about it all the time. Anything other than cosmetics your are running the risk of voiding the warranty, period. Since the beginning, 2010, I have left all 3 of my Raptors stock except for lights, shell, CargoGlide, etc. I always buy the extended warranty because I keep them 8+ yrs/200k miles. Ford has never “gone out of their way to deny a claim” and I’ve had many. Do they investigate to determine liability? You bet they do! My sons Stang got a cracked block that Not So Quick Lube discovered at 80k miles and they took weeks “investigating” before they authorized the “Very Costly” repair. They asked my Service Manager about any mods whatsoever, headers, intake, tune etc. Plus they wanted the entire service history, which was at their fingertips since it had always been serviced there. Bottom line, they fixed it. They have replaced 2 of my Foxes on one of my 2010’s at 80k. I know that if I had modified the suspension in any way it would have been on me.
Many years ago I had an Excursion, transmission went out at 78k. ESP put in a new one. One month later, transmission failed. ESP put in a new one. A friend asked me weren’t you livid? I was unconvinced, I couldn't care less if it broke every month as long as they keep putting in new ones snd giving me a loaner. The S;(t is mechanical, it’s going to break at some point, just like us, we are dying from the moment we are born. We are all destined for the “Dirt Nap” some of us are just further along then y’all ;)
I would love to modify my Raptor more than cosmetically but I just don’t have the coin to fix that stuff on my own.
She does everything I need her to do, just as she was born ;) that’s just me. Stock Raptor guy with no money
:33: Baaaahaaa
FIFY