GEN 2 KHC Torque Arm, anyone running it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as the title asks, anyone running this? I like the idea of a bolt on option but may go SVC track bars instead. Would need to take the truck to a shop for the track bars since I haven’t learned how to weld yet vs just bolting in the torque arm in my garage. Any real world reviews appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks for asking about this, I’m wondering myself.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one of the few things they will be installing on my truck. Really liked the idea of the torque arm.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a way better option for me I never liked the idea of welding on the the frame but a review will be extremely useful.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I have the svc version.

that being said, the KHC option is a great one if you don't want to weld brackets onto your truck.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't provide the same sort of function.

you won't want to drive a raptor without traction bars once you have them on the truck. They make a HUGE difference when you want to bring the back of the truck around in the dirt and really help with putting the maximum amount of power down.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I have the svc version.

that being said, the KHC option is a great one if you don't want to weld brackets onto your truck.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't provide the same sort of function.

you won't want to drive a raptor without traction bars once you have them on the truck. They make a HUGE difference when you want to bring the back of the truck around in the dirt and really help with putting the maximum amount of power down.

So does this eliminate wheel hop?

OP
OP
M

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the idea. Supposed to eliminate wheel hop and axle wrap. I know these are hugely popular in the old F-body crowd and work well there. The other benefit is that it won’t affect ground clearance and you can add the differential skid plate too. I may play guinea pig with this and let y’all know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of our shop trucks is running the KHC Torque Arm. Install really wasn't that bad and the overall improvement is down right impressive. The truck feels much more planted and there's a noticeable difference in body roll even just driving around town. The improvement is more pronounced than the difference you get by just adding rear leaf springs. Off road, again huge improvement. No matter how hard you push the truck, it just stays planted.

Tyson, the owner of the truck, pushes his truck hard all the time in the desert. Here's a few pictures during installation. Will work on getting a few more.

If you've got any questions, give us a call at 888-466-8991. We're a KHC dealer.

wfH0aWA.jpg

OJRRNxO.png

Vv6vCVN.jpg

UOhBQsL.jpg