KHC spring raptor open house

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I finally decided on a date. It will be sat march 22. We will be doing installs all day along with running the dyno like usual. We will have some cool new stuff to show off like our new rear bumper, bed cages, icon dual shock set up with new camburg arms, our rear cantilever set up and lots more. I will post all the details and sales we be running that for that day. If there are products u are interested in getting that day please pm me so we can get orders going to have them ready. More details on Tuesday.

Ok here are a few details:
As we usually do we will have food available for everyone and the dyno will be open for anyone to run. Hours are the same 10-4, intalls will start earlier. The following KHC items will be available for puchase that day. Race rear bumper, KHC steps, Raised and undercover in bed tire carriers. All khc parts will be powdercoated no charge. There will be limited quantities so if you definately want something please preorder and the powdercoat deal will still apply. The lca reinforcement kit will also be on display along with a few other items. RPG, Icon and SDHQ parts will be on hand along with lots of other parts like G2 diff covers, intakes, exhausts, tuners and lighting products from visionx and rigid. Stay tuned for a few more deals.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LoL I like to do my research. Thinking of doing the WSI springs and possibly doing a drop shackle so it only raises the rear slightly

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at the drop shackles on the GLRE 00 truck before snoball. They have two settings which are about 1" apart. So they do provide some flexibility.
What do you plan to haul in the bed?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I do tow and haul somewhat often and always carry recovery gear and tools. On trails I'll have gear, tools, hoping to get some sort of bed rack soon with tire carrier and some sort of storage box

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any updates on special sales or anything Dave?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I was looking at the drop shackles on the GLRE 00 truck before snoball. They have two settings which are about 1" apart. So they do provide some flexibility.
What do you plan to haul in the bed?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

are those the shackles that come with the springs normally? any pics of the shackles on yours installed? what setting are u on?

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Working on putting everthing together. Just waiting on a few more things before I announce anything. Definately gonna have our new spare tire racks ready to go for that day and some other new stuff. Might be doing a preorder sale for them so people can get them that day.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any updates on special sales or anything Dave?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

are those the shackles that come with the springs normally? any pics of the shackles on yours installed? what setting are u on?

I'm running the stock shackle. It sits high in the back. Even with loaded with snoball gear and two spares. I like it. However I now wish I had the trail gate step, lol...

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Just looked. 9 hour drive.... probably a bit to far.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com