KHC now a dealer for Glassworks Unlimited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have hooked up with Tim over at Glassworks and will be offering all his products. Both of our trucks run his fenders and we are extremely pleased with the fit and quality. We also will be running the new bedsides Glassworks has begun to produce- we have a set ready to go and they are pretty cool.

We will be showcasing the fenders, bedsides and inner fender wells in builds we are currently doing and also showing install pics of the fenders raw over the next few days.

Current retail pricing:
$499 for front fenders
$650 for rear bedsides
$299 for front inner wheel wells

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How have you guys found these to fit? Is there a lot of tweaking to be done for a proper fit? Just want to know your experience with them

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have done a few personally and honestly it doesnt take much to get them to fit really good- now remember you are dealing with aftermarket fiberglass but with that said they fit great. I will post the pics later today of my truck with raw out of the box fenders on in so you can see the fitment. Fitment has a lot to do with the install also- takes me about 4 hours to do both sides taking my time- then they are removed, prepped and painted. Like all aftermarket fenders there are a few spots that need to be smoothed or altered before painting but that is normal.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have done a few personally and honestly it doesnt take much to get them to fit really good- now remember you are dealing with aftermarket fiberglass but with that said they fit great. I will post the pics later today of my truck with raw out of the box fenders on in so you can see the fitment. Fitment has a lot to do with the install also- takes me about 4 hours to do both sides taking my time- then they are removed, prepped and painted. Like all aftermarket fenders there are a few spots that need to be smoothed or altered before painting but that is normal.

Roger that. Thanks for the input Dave, I will probably be looking to throw some fenders on the front and back come TRR prep time once the bank account heals. I've heard some mixed feeling on glassworks compare to boatec so just wanted to see what you thought on the matter. I appreciate it sir. My current fenders have "melted" a little up front from tire impact. Guess my repeated renacting of the dukes of hazard on the night run did some redecorating of my wheel well :gr_grin: smack... woooooooo hoooooooooo... Smack

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Roger that. Thanks for the input Dave, I will probably be looking to throw some fenders on the front and back come TRR prep time once the bank account heals. I've heard some mixed feeling on glassworks compare to boatec so just wanted to see what you thought on the matter. I appreciate it sir. My current fenders have "melted" a little up front from tire impact. Guess my repeated renacting of the dukes of hazard on the night run did some redecorating of my wheel well :gr_grin: smack... woooooooo hoooooooooo... Smack

LMAO- sounds good- I heard the same and after installing them a bunch of times I am comfortable selling them. Tim is a great guy that stands behind his products and he produces them quick.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Anyone make fender wells for these yet?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sorry just updated my post- inner fenders are 299. They only fit the glassworks current design fender

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the fenders installed out of the box. They still need some messaging in spots but u can see the fit. The support bracket is one we make for the earlier design but isn't really needed with this updated design they are super sturdy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886758.445991.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886767.862973.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886777.362920.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886789.145620.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886800.514693.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886809.762629.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886817.229488.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1381886824.696425.jpg

Dave Venti