Ken Blocks 17 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick truck indeed. I found this the other night. Then I had to go back and watch his other take over videos. Fiesta mustang and now that 1000hp rat rod looking truck. Dude is definitely living the dream!

MaineTerrain

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread, but I'd like to do the hoonigan scatter vinyl on my white '19. Doubt that would be an online custom job, probably local. Anyone have thoughts?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread, but I'd like to do the hoonigan scatter vinyl on my white '19. Doubt that would be an online custom job, probably local. Anyone have thoughts?
My buddy is one of the best in the country. He did some wraps at Sema this year. His shop is near the Raymond/Windham town line.

MaineTerrain

Reaction score
My buddy is one of the best in the country. He did some wraps at Sema this year. His shop is near the Raymond/Windham town line.
Awesome, thanks! I just looked his shop up, I think I know which it is. If you could pm me I'd like to give him a call. I appreciate it.