GEN 2 Keeping Our 2 Crew.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm staying put. I don't want to deal with the headache of trying to get one of the Gen 3s, nor do I really feel like I'll feel good about spending the extra money. I surely don't have the mods others do, but not really to give up what I have either.

That and it seems like there are some pretty bring changes coming in the next few years with the current EV craze. I don't get something now only to wish I had waited an extra year or two.
This.
I have a suspicion that the ‘base’ Raptor power plant is going to get a bump in some way before the Gen3 run finishes. I’m not excited about new vehicle shopping anyway right now.

Rico2

Reaction score
In it for the long haul! Plus, I only just picked up my 2019 in April...So she's still pretty new to me ; ) Lot's more mods to do yet!

But I do plan on running it till the body panels rust out...Wait, they won't bc they are aluminum!!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This.
I have a suspicion that the ‘base’ Raptor power plant is going to get a bump in some way before the Gen3 run finishes. I’m not excited about new vehicle shopping anyway right now.
Possible but maybe not if the R comes to fruition.
I’d love an R, I’d also like to retire soon and it’s just not a frugal choice…and the car market is just stupid now. We all know a gen 3 will be 5k under invoice in a year or two. Do I wait, do I say F it and trade in the Gen 2 when I pull the plug for a gen 1 and just move to the OBX and run an Uber service for Carova lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol keeping our 2 Crew

I'm 2 CREW for life. Many because.. Gen 3 too expensive and no Avalanche grey and Gen 1 too outdated and no Avalanche grey.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Don’t worry, within a few months the first of the Gen3’s will hit the used market and ... surprise - nobody’s paying ADM prices in the used market.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m soooo glad I got my 2020 when I did. 19,000 miles and I get as many daily compliments and stare downs in it as I would a gen 3 I think. So I’ll be sticking with my gen 2 for quite a while still

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t worry, within a few months the first of the Gen3’s will hit the used market and ... surprise - nobody’s paying ADM prices in the used market.
You sure? You can still pay above MSRP at Fred Beans for a used 2019.

they are nuts, this is an 801a

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d like to join the crew

Definitely has gone toward gen 3, “why isn’t my truck built yet” “I’ve been waiting”