KC Pro6 light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell you what. My son might be getting a Toyota or Ram vs F150. I’ll know in next few weeks. So possibility I might still sell. I’ll let you know. Again, sorry for the change.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it on my Raptor for 18 months, then removed to sell truck. My son has a Tundra so it wouldn’t fit his truck. Was thinking of getting my other son an F150 and he wanted to put the light on it if that happened. However, don’t think it’s going to happen. Can’t get any damn trucks right now. Ordered a F350, but who knows when Ford will even pull the order. Light bar has just been sitting on shelf for past year.
I had a bunch of interest to buy but I’m not interested in packing and shipping, just don’t have the time. Light is great. 2 small mounting brackets had some paint peel that I touched up. Surprised they weren’t powder coated to begin with. Could just get new ones from KC or simply refinish. MN winter took on toll on them.
I’d get rid of light for $800 if local. It’s gonna just sit otherwise. I have no motivation to move it with how busy things are :)

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wild question, do these fold down? Trying to justify and know if I can still drive in underground garages lol.