KC light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would the 4 inch or the 7 inch HIDX fit/work well on the Ford Racing Bar also? I was thinking of doing the dually d2's down below, as they have a lot of options...driving...fog...flood..spot, but if I'm going to throw down $800 or so, I'd like the investment to not only give me plenty of light off road, but add to the look of my Raptor also. Let me know what you guys think?

The 4" HIDX would work great on there, and I've had customers do it before. The 7" would work too but in my opinion looks a little large for the bumper. The HIDX lights will not only look good but they put out about 3200 lumens per light at $100 each. It's a great deal

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 4" HIDX would work great on there, and I've had customers do it before. The 7" would work too but in my opinion looks a little large for the bumper. The HIDX lights will not only look good but they put out about 3200 lumens per light at $100 each. It's a great deal

Great. Thanks. By any chance, do you have a pic, or can you point in the right direction to another member on the forum? I was thinking the 4 inch also.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great. Thanks. By any chance, do you have a pic, or can you point in the right direction to another member on the forum? I was thinking the 4 inch also.

I don't have a picture unfortunately but let me see if I can track down my customer from a few weeks ago who ordered the 7" lights and see if he has anything. Thanks!

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scratch that! Here's some pics with the 7" lights on an N fab bumper

aee4c666-a174-97d7.jpg

aee4c666-a18b-53c2.jpg

aee4c666-a199-848e.jpg