KC light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s their “pro6.” Came out sometime last year. You can make it straight or curved. Kinda nifty.

This guy did a great video review. Should answer all your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeltaRaptor

Reaction score
I recommend the KC Light Rack Gravity Series. It is a great product.
I got the M-RACK version though. So it gives me a light duty roof rack on top. It doesn't interfere with the sunroof operation either. Performance and Lumen output is outstanding.

RAPTORQ 2.jpg

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of our Gen1 and Gen2 customers with the M Rack and KC Pro6. The Gen2 customer applied black vinyl to the "KC" on the light covers like @DeltaRaptor did. If the M Rack itself isn't to your liking, KC does make upper windshield mounts for just the Pro6 light bar itself.

Let us know if we can get you set up!

Website - FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

Phone - 888-466-8991

NRNRoYg.jpg

zhsdAYr.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What KC light bar is this or is it a bunch of lights on a bar kinda thing.

View attachment 125519

That would be the KC Gravity Pro6 light bar setup. It's pretty popular for those folks who need lights up on the roof. You'll get a little bit of wind noise, but not like the whistling those Jeepers get. It's available with the light/mount setup OR you can get it with the KC roof rack as well which is pretty cool.

Check it out here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/kc-hilites-gravity-led-pro6-led-light-bar-50-f-150-raptor-8-ring/

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had initially got the M-Rack/Pro6 kit, and had some fitment issues. Sent it back for just the Pro6 bar with brackets (#91311), installed it and love it!

gX1zAx.jpg