KC Hilites turning yellow, anyone else have this issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why they are doing this? Is the LED bulb prematurley failing? Looks like OA/FRL are on it and delivering great service.

Raptor92

Reaction score
Mine went out last week, fordraptorlights is sending me a replacement.
Seems those are defective for some reason

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I removed my KC's yesterday to replace them with the new Baja Designs S1's and the driver side KC kept dripping on me as I was removing it. Not sure how or where it was holding water? It rained 3 days prior to that but hadn't got wet since.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, if you're having issues with the KC Flex lights it's not a problem we'll absolutely take care of you. Plus these lights are backed by a 23 year warranty.

Bad lights? Even if you didn't by them through us we're happy to warranty them out. Ship them back to us with a note saying they're bad and you need a replacement. We'll get new ones shipped back to you.

Offroad Alliance
244 Liberty Street, Unit 9A
Brockton, MA 02301
888-466-8991

And don't forget, we've got the brand new just released Baja Designs S1's in hand with custom plug and play wiring adapters for your pre-existing wiring harness. So if you want to upgrade to the all new Baja Designs S1's, let us know and we'll get you hooked up with these small but mighty lights.

lQcU7Lo.jpg

MCRUtzm.jpg

William Henglein

Reaction score
Well. I know this is a bit off topic but I purposely added the amber lens covers to my KC lights. I have them on a separate Aux switch. In theory I think they maybe good to use in the snow. They shoot low and have less glare. That said I mainly did it because I think they look cool.

94431953a586ffc06c1dae232e316f5f.jpg
dd1997b6c7674eb7ad9c1d5dac361274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well. I know this is a bit off topic but I purposely added the amber lens covers to my KC lights. I have them on a separate Aux switch. In theory I think they maybe good to use in the snow. They shoot low and have less glare. That said I mainly did it because I think they look cool.

94431953a586ffc06c1dae232e316f5f.jpg
dd1997b6c7674eb7ad9c1d5dac361274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We made those covers to match the OEM running lights! And amber light does help with weather like snow, rain and dust.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the new S1s plug into existing wiring harness for those of us running your triple light setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the new S1s plug into existing wiring harness for those of us running your triple light setup?

Yes. We’ve got a new wiring adapter for the S1’s that will allow them be plug and play with our harness if you’re upgrading from the Flex lights.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the harness adaptors ship automatically if I pick a set up thru the website?