KC Hilites turning yellow, anyone else have this issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thepro8

Reaction score
I have KC hilts in my raptor for the past year and a half. Part of the bumper kit. Now they are getting weaker and turning yellow. Anyone else have this issue? I submitted a RMA request to KC to see if they will replace under warranty. I've seen examples of great customer service from them, so hope it continues.

IMG_1140.JPG

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had one go bad and fordraptorlights.com sent one out immediately. Best customer service evah.

Ditto. One went out and FordRaptorLights sent one same day they got my defective one. Few days after I put it in, other side went out and they replaced that one just as fast. Must have been a bad batch, but we are good for 27 year warranty so I keep on running them.

OP
OP
T

thepro8

Reaction score
Just wanted to close this out. Ford raptor lights fixed the issue quickly with amazing service. Highly recommend them. Stole of the best customer service I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk