KC HiLiTES Pro6 Pre-Order List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the enhanced setup ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its in process. Think the extra parts will be in today and then the gurus at SVC can start pondering mounting solutions. Goal is to have everything done and ready to rock and roll by the Raptor Expeditions June 17th Night Run to Vegas!

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its in process. Think the extra parts will be in today and then the gurus at SVC can start pondering mounting solutions. Goal is to have everything done and ready to rock and roll by the Raptor Expeditions June 17th Night Run to Vegas!

Got any night shots from the June 17th raptor expedition?

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... no such luck on making it out. Between me being busy as hell and SVC being busy as hell... nothings been done. Goal is to have everything mounted up before the 8th. Ill be heading home to CO so I'll be able to get some really nice shots in the desert and mountains with the thing...see how it actually performs.

Till then, heres some teaser shots of what SVC brewed up for the mounts. Got the thing nice and low!

Attachments

• IMG_6517.jpg
    IMG_6517.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6518.jpg
    IMG_6518.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 135

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... no such luck on making it out. Between me being busy as hell and SVC being busy as hell... nothings been done. Goal is to have everything mounted up before the 8th. Ill be heading home to CO so I'll be able to get some really nice shots in the desert and mountains with the thing...see how it actually performs.

Till then, heres some teaser shots of what SVC brewed up for the mounts. Got the thing nice and low!

Can't wait to see the installed pics!

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Did you ever get this completed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk