KC GRAVITY LED PRO6 9-LIGHT 57" LED LIGHT BAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pictures guys! Would like to see the wiring from the light to the truck, the routing of ir!

Routing is easy.

You can route the wiring along the glass/A-pillar with black RTV.

Or.

You can pull the wiring from the wiring loom and tuck the individual wires behind the glass between the windshield and A-pillar. Then, into the cowl and under the hood.

We have these in stock at the moment as well, so let me know if we can help get you set up!

https://www.apollo-optics.com/colle...gravity-led-pro6-9-light-57bar-kit-2017-91333

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've sold a bunch of them for the Gen 2 trucks and haven't heard anything about fuel mileage. I'm sure there's some impact, but not anything that folks have really posted about.

Now, there is some wind noise. Not the whistling that you get from traditional light bars, just more like dull wind resistance noise.

If you're okay with those, let me know and we will help get you set up!

Love my light bar and Nick is great to work with. As he said a little noise but nothing too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah well I drive between Austin and Houston quite a bit for work so highway manners matter to me. Im also running 37s so I just want to make sure I dont completely ruin the mileage especially when there are other options that will not affect the mileage. But thanks for the worthless response. Good thing you got your post count up!

Kewl, you added 37's and you're worried about MPGs. You may call my response "worthless" but I'll say you're a Raptor owner with more money than brains

OP
OP
C

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean 1729 what I can only assume at least 90% worthless are posts. I would say you have more time and money. Way to go internet warrior!