KC Flex Era 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anything

Is there anything with amber backlighting that will fit in the small corner slot of a bezel kit? I bought this past summer and went with KC Flex with an amber cover. Curious if there's anything better now.

Negative. The KC Flex or the Baja Designs S1 are still the best for the outer most opening in our bezel kit. But we do have the custom amber covers we make that match the OEM running lights.

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been seeing some KC Flex Era 4 teaser shots online.....

Keeping my eyes peeled. At first glance, they look a little BD’ish. Not sure how I feel about that. Competition breeds innovation. Stoked to see what 2021 has for lighting. BD kicked it off great with their XL pro update. We shall see. Exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Didn’t want to start a new thread. Just figured I would add here. These Flex Era 4 lights look absolutely amazing!!! Great price point also.

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently 80 watts per light. I wonder the LED used. Looks like a side by side comparison between the BD XL80 would be highly interesting.

Anybody buy the KC FE3/FE4 or plan on buying the KC FE3/FE4?

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked KC on an instragram live video. The Flex Era 4 uses the CREE XHP50.2 LED.

Not trying to do a KC vs BD. Buuuuuut, I see a lot of similarities. I do like the amber backlight of the KC and price point. Makes a very competitive light. However, I think BD owned this space first. I like both lights. Curious if anyone on the forum has bought a pair. If so, please share your experience and photos.