Katzkin question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking into upgrading my cloth seats to katzkins and had a few questions. I’m super ocd and I can’t stand any wrinkles or loose material. How is katzkins compared to factory leather? I also wanted the raptor logo on the seat, but katzkins advises they can’t do that for copy right reasons..any suggestions?

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Katzkins is a good reputable brand. Wrinkles are mostly installer related. There is more to it than just slipping on a seat cover. A steamer is a must for the best fit. You might be able to have a local embroidery shop do the logo. It is copyrighted so it is understandable why Katzkins won't do it.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be able to find a set of 801 seats and bolt them in. I like the Katzkin products I’ve seen. I would assume the copyrighted logo would be a problem for any legit shop.

OP
OP
Socalbeachbum

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an 802A Scab, mainly for the air conditioned seat option. I’d have preferred to order it without rear seats if possible as I may end up removing one side for gear storage. I’ll probably never have more than 3 people in the truck.