Kansei KNP 17x8.5 +00 Bronze 35x12.50R17 Toyo ATIII Load Range C SUPER LIGHT!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had a customer who thought they wanted bronze but quickly changed his mind (less than 100 miles quick) . This is one of the lightest setups out there.
Wheel 22.3lbs 17x8.5 +00 87.1 Center bore
Tire 59lbs 35x12.50R17 Toyo ATIII Load Range C & 3 Peak Snowflake rated
My scale shows 83.8lbs but it is 10+ years old so its somewhere around 81-83lbs per corner. OEM is 97lbs for non beadlock, 101lbs for beadlock capable. So major weight savings

Looking to get $1800 as they sit mounted and balanced with black aluminum TPMS stems. There is currently not sensors installed in these but they can be added for $150 and I'll need a week or so to get it done. Or they can be dis-mounted.
Tires: $1350
Wheels: $500

Shipping is available at the buyers expense. Since they will ship on a pallet, a business address will be needed for delivery. PM for quotes

Pick up in Reno NV or I'll drive them an 1 hour in whichever direction to meet up but nothing further.

KNP.jpgKNP1.JPGKNP2.JPGKNP3.JPGKNP4.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@TheGreatPumpkin Well he was only a copy cat for a week or so. Your truck looks good! How do you like your setup? My customer said he noticed a big difference in acceleration compared to factory beadlocks

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@TheGreatPumpkin Well he was only a copy cat for a week or so. Your truck looks good! How do you like your setup? My customer said he noticed a big difference in acceleration compared to factory beadlocks
Well I didn’t have the stock wheels on long but it does seem to be quicker. 16lbs per corner over the beadlock capable wheels is pretty substantial. I’m a sucker for 5 star wheels so I’m a big fan. Easy to clean and they look good.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bump, my customer has advised me to drop the price to $2000

Last edited: