Kansas Delivery of a California Raptor--A Review of Randy Wilson (HARLEY6LF250SDU)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if all dealers were like Randy.... well we wouldnt need Randy.... so in a way, thank god for ****** dealers... cuz without them, we wouldnt have Randy! you know.. like whats a sunny day without a cloudy one?!

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had visited this forum prior to purchasing my truck from a local dealer. It sounds like working with Randy would have been a much better experience than buying my truck from a salesman who kept calling it the "Rapture." I knew way more about the truck than he did. I think they should have people who are knowledgeable about SVT vehicles working in dealerships. It probably would make the buying experience better.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was about to go through Randy on a deal but found a local STEAL on my silver Crew. Kinda makes me wish I would have gone through Randy anyway just so I could have had the experience! I did speak on the phone with him, as well as receive my longest-ever voice mail in history from him as well. Amazing knowledge, impressive kindness and regard for fellow man, etc.

Humans don't act this way anymore. It makes me happy to know that there are a few "good people" out there, still.

Next time my man, my deal is with you; next time. I promise you that. You're welcome to come to Florida and swim in my pool anytime.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was about to go through Randy on a deal but found a local STEAL on my silver Crew. Kinda makes me wish I would have gone through Randy anyway just so I could have had the experience! I did speak on the phone with him, as well as receive my longest-ever voice mail in history from him as well. Amazing knowledge, impressive kindness and regard for fellow man, etc.

Humans don't act this way anymore. It makes me happy to know that there are a few "good people" out there, still.

Next time my man, my deal is with you; next time. I promise you that. You're welcome to come to Florida and swim in my pool anytime.

Thanks Brother for the kind words!
I'll take you up on your offer when I come through the Panhandle next trip.
I lived in Fort Walton Beach from 1980 -1983

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Stick with it Randy - I'll probably be ready for a new Raptor in just over 2 years with the mileage I'm putting on this one. I'll definately be in touch and we'll see what we can do depending on our border/customs situation at the time.