Kansas / Colorado highways or tire pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did that same drive last week. I had 38 all around and had no issues with a RTT and bed full of gear.
I have dropped to 40/38. Assume it will be close to 38/36 when I get back to KC.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've done 80+ on i70 no problem. I would recommend avoiding Northern Colorado entirely, unless you're a democrat, then you're fine. :shrug:
Yeah, I noticed that. Also noticed unless you have a 4-runner, Tacoma or Subaru you are not a local. Raptors are few.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that. Also noticed unless you have a 4-runner, Tacoma or Subaru you are not a local. Raptors are few.
There's probably 5-8 raptors where I live. But yes, those three vehicles seem to dominate the state. I think someone once joked the Subaru should be the state vehicle. I mean, we do have the largest Subaru dealer in North America. lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sad but true. I was born in Northern Colorado & it used to be pretty conservative.
I've been in Colorado Springs for 40 years and it's getting too woke for us. Commiefornia lite. What a change. We've gone from a state of gun-loving pickup drivers to a state of gun-fearing Lezbaru drivers. We're talking about moving. Maybe to Idaho. Or Idaho summers and Arizona winters. What a PITA since we have so many friends here.

BigDinNoCo

Reaction score
I've been in Colorado Springs for 40 years and it's getting too woke for us. Commiefornia lite. What a change. We've gone from a state of gun-loving pickup drivers to a state of gun-fearing Lezbaru drivers. We're talking about moving. Maybe to Idaho. Or Idaho summers and Arizona winters. What a PITA since we have so many friends here.
I have a step daughter that graduated from CU this year. I wasn't in her life early enough so she's a crazy liberal. I love her but I'm really hoping she grows out of that someday. My wife & three boys on the other hand will always do all we can to get back to the red state we loved. Idaho does remind me of how Colorado used to be. If I had to leave Colorado I'd really consider Idaho.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woodland Park here :wave: