Just Took My Raptor in to a Custom A/V Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna have something special installed in the bed of my Raptor. You won't believe what I'm having done and when you see it you'll be envious and you'll be asking me all about it.

TV, video games, sound system, you name it - it'll have the most integrated system available.

I can't give you any details but it will be just like what they did for this van owner. Now THIS is awesome!

attachment.jpg

I'm passing on the chain steering wheel and the booze dispenser (only because of the offroading otherwise I'd be all over it).

AuPanda

Reaction score
I had a friend in high school who plumbed his windshield washer reservoir to dispense liquids inside the cabin when they were activated. He had Jack on demand.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a friend in high school who plumbed his windshield washer reservoir to dispense liquids inside the cabin when they were activated. He had Jack on demand.

That is funny, I had a friend in high school who placed his Nitrous Purge inside the drivers compartment of his Mustang. He would park on the drag just hitting the purge switch.