Just stopping by to say hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fold-a-Cover

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As a new vendor, we just wanted to stop by and and say hi! :wave:

Stop by our sub-forum and post pictures of your Fold-a-Cover, ask questions, or to find the coupon code we are offing FRF members!

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mornin'
I'm looking for a tonneau cover in the very near future. Trying to decide between this or BakFlip.

I might be hauling around a Ducati occasionally to the track and I like the ability that BakFlip has to fold up. I'm not sure if the G4 can do the same yet or if it would have to be removed completely...

WELCOME to the forum

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

OP
OP
Fold-a-Cover

Fold-a-Cover

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mornin'
I'm looking for a tonneau cover in the very near future. Trying to decide between this or BakFlip.

I might be hauling around a Ducati occasionally to the track and I like the ability that BakFlip has to fold up. I'm not sure if the G4 can do the same yet or if it would have to be removed completely...

WELCOME to the forum

You would have to remove the cover most likely, however, this is a very simply process. 4 bolts and about 3 minutes will give you full access to your truck bed. Putting the cover back on is just as fast if not a little quicker.

Here is a video showing how easy it is.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would have to remove the cover most likely, however, this is a very simply process. 4 bolts and about 3 minutes will give you full access to your truck bed. Putting the cover back on is just as fast if not a little quicker.

Here is a video showing how easy it is.

Seems simple enough. Thank you!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I really like the Cargo Caddy in conjunction with the cover. Very smart idea and I think it'll tip the balance for me there.