Just sold my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jace21583

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ended up randomly finding a trx in transit to a local dealer. Didn't have all the options I would have preferred or hydro blue, all the ones I could find were marked up over 100k with adm. Came in black with running boards and the trx1 package plus the towing package. Purchased on 6/6 and I'm already at 1200 miles on the odometer. So far the motor is incredible, pulls like a mfer. Interior is too nice for offroading, leather and suede, some plastic stuff like the Raptor but not nearly as much. Suspension is better than my 18 with icons and eibachs. 8 drive modes are nice esp since there's one custom mode that you can adjust your own 5 driving parameters. The 12in vertical screen, which you can run split screen, is pretty dang fancy. The Raptor has better seat bolstering whereas the trx doesn't seem to hug you the same way, but it's still comfortable. All in all I hate to say it but I can't believe I was slumming in the raptor compared to the TRX.