Just sold my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much himming and hawing and many many trips over the years to the dealership for service i decided to let the truck go! Huge shout out to Ford tech one for all of his helpful advice and spirited discussions and of course old fart whom we all love! Trx here I come...because it can't be any worse than my gen2 lol

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After much himming and hawing and many many trips over the years to the dealership for service i decided to let the truck go! Huge shout out to Ford tech one for all of his helpful advice and spirited discussions and of course old fart whom we all love! Trx here I come...because it can't be any worse than my gen2 lol

Congrats, it would be nice to hear what you think after you have it a while. I know some rides I've gotten, I would like them more after I owned them, like my Raptor. Some others, not so much! You become more aware of their warts after a while.