Just snagged a 2012 Roushcharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Just bought a 2012 Raptor, 1 owner, clean carfax with just over 100k miles, for a **** around daily driver. (Have a Gen3 I just sold, and an R) and got it for a steal. Low and behold it came in and I pop hood to find its roushcharged lol.

Anything I should be keeping eyes on? There a better tune option out there? Not sure who or how its tuned, but it gets around 8.5-9psi on a WOT pull on the boost gauge it has. But definitely not the most git up.(In comparison to R of course its a **** lol)

Sounds like their might be a small exhaust leak which isnt much of a big deal, can get that fixed easily im sure. But otherwise this truck is in ******* great shape.

Pics for proof not Prius (lol) Little dirty, got tint thrown on it this morning. Got my detail coming to get her cleaned up. Just need to swap out bumper (not a fan of this one, rather a more subtle ADD or something, might go stock in meantime and sell this one)
Some wheels
Do mid perch or Eibachs or something. And the Sync 1 gotta go, but ill tackle all that in coming days/weeks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 46
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you found out its supercharged before you got it right?
But anyway nice find and good collection of raptors